Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone know a nordic maxing guide serious here we need a nordic maxing guide their has to be surgeries to fraud this.

Oh we agree but the higher the whiter admixture the better i am lucky i have some northern genes tbqh fully curry equals over tbqh the less curry you go the better luckily surgery can change certain failos
Just some thick blonde hair instead of balding shitskin ones could have saved me from inceldom i'm sure.Also you still got black hair and eyes as a curry and no surgery for that as of now sorry

Just some thick blonde hair instead of balding shitskin ones could have saved me from inceldom i'm sure.Also you still got black hair and eyes as a curry and no surgery for that as of now sorry

Eyes their is stroma literally everything is fixable i just want the bones but i don't know what makes a nordic face so stunning i can see it but i can measure it out what separates us.

Noah (Nakh) people are the most "Caucasian" people of all the Caucasians (Caucasus – Kavkas – Kavkasians) in the Hebrew historical tradition.

Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah. The story tells us that there once was a very rich settlement at the place where now there is a lake. Despite their wealth, the people of this city were very greedy. G-d sent his representatives in the guise of beggars, to test them. They asked all residents to give them food, but the residents of the city in response abused and drove them away. Only one poor family in the village shared their food with them.

The poor family left a burnt bread for themselves and gave a piece of white bread for their guests. Leaving the house, the guests told the family that after some time has passed, water will be collected in puddles behind the front door, and when this happens they should gather the bare necessities, leave their home, and go to the mountains. Since poor families do not disobey and so did everything as they were told to do by the guests.

They told the rich of the impending disaster, and asked to follow them. But their greed would not allow them to leave their treasures. That evening, the family watched a terrible catastrophe, they saw the water cover their house along with those who remained. In memory of the terrible events, Nakhs named the lake, the lake of sorrow and cruelty, Kezanoi (Kouzan-Am) Lake > 2:11, 2:52 .

Getting a body transplant is the only option. Transfer your soul to replace another persons.

Getting a body transplant is the only option. Transfer your soul to replace another persons.

We need real solutions not retarded reiglious solutions
Noah (Nakh) people are the most "Caucasian" people of all the Caucasians (Caucasus – Kavkas – Kavkasians) in the Hebrew historical tradition.

Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah. The story tells us that there once was a very rich settlement at the place where now there is a lake. Despite their wealth, the people of this city were very greedy. G-d sent his representatives in the guise of beggars, to test them. They asked all residents to give them food, but the residents of the city in response abused and drove them away. Only one poor family in the village shared their food with them.

The poor family left a burnt bread for themselves and gave a piece of white bread for their guests. Leaving the house, the guests told the family that after some time has passed, water will be collected in puddles behind the front door, and when this happens they should gather the bare necessities, leave their home, and go to the mountains. Since poor families do not disobey and so did everything as they were told to do by the guests.

They told the rich of the impending disaster, and asked to follow them. But their greed would not allow them to leave their treasures. That evening, the family watched a terrible catastrophe, they saw the water cover their house along with those who remained. In memory of the terrible events, Nakhs named the lake, the lake of sorrow and cruelty, Kezanoi (Kouzan-Am) Lake > 2:11, 2:52 .

Not looking for caucaus genes i'm looking for nordic genes their is a difference.

Also the flood myth is just a myth it's not a real fucking story

any smart users in here know ?