Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone just feel angry at the world as a whole?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43811
  • Start date
Deleted member 43811

Deleted member 43811

Waiting for info.
-
Like as if it wronged you. I sure as hell do. I feel it fucking created me just to suffer.

I'm drained, I only get angry when couples do their lovey dovey shit in front of me.

In feel enraged because i missed on all milestones while scumbags get it naturally more or less.

Like as if it wronged you. I sure as hell do. I feel it fucking created me just to suffer.
The funny thing is I used to think there was some kind of "threshold", some kind of limit to how bad things could get. But the degradation is endless.

I have gone from being angry at the world, to being indifferent to existence.

I am wealthmaxxing to create a better life for myself, but at the same time, If I randomly found out I had a terminal illness I would not care, if I were to die at this very moment I would not care. It is purely will power pushing me forward at this point. I have no grand motivation, no goals for a family and children, no ego that makes me want to "beat the odds", etc.

I am simply software running lines of code as it was programmed to do. Just "going through the motions" and trying to get myself to life in which I could find enjoyable. I've spent my entire life having this kind of "drive", and I am merely emulating the process to keep going.

I am "playing the game" for the sake of a better future, but at the same time I am 100% tired of "the game". I don't really care about anything anymore lol.

I don't have any attachments to my life or anything in this world. I only want the resources so that I can immerse myself in hedonism and entertainment for as long as I have the strength in my body to enjoy it (which is probably about 3 decades).

Ironically, even right now I keep telling myself that "this is it", and the mindset I have now is the lowest I can get, and there's no further changes that could take place. I've reached the final form of a black pill mindset, pure nihilism, existing for the sake of enjoying existence, no meaning.

But I'll probably be caught off guard again and sink even lower.

If you are still at the stage where you hate the world, prepare to sink even lower in the coming years. Soon you won't even care about revenge, or killing people, or hypothetically wiping out the planet, etc. Soon you'll care about nothing, not even family or friends, nothing will matter to you.

I remember there was a time when I used to be afraid to die. Now the thought of dying holds no meaning, it doesn't matter anymore. In some moments it's a calming relief, and in other moments it doesn't evoke any feeling or thought at all.

Last edited:
I used to.

That is one of the many reasons that I gave up on God, and started worshiping Mammon. I love Mammon, because Mammon is there for me - unlike God and his chad son, Jesus.

I grew up going to church often, and I was only taught about 15% of the Bible from my pathetic minister. When I became an adult, and enrolled in a Christian university, I read the entire Bible - and I realized that I had been lied to as a child. The Bible is full of sex, rape, and the crazy stories in The Book of Ezekiel - no wonder my old minister was so useless.

As a Professor , I recommend you to Listen to Slipknot

I used to.

That is one of the many reasons that I gave up on God,
Ok, makes sense....
and started worshiping Mammon.
Humans........ they always make the same mistake. Endlessly chasing after someone or something to worship, thinking some being that likely doesn't even exist will bestow them with some gift or meaning in life.

I love Mammon, because Mammon is there for me - unlike God and his chad son, Jesus.
You are just as delusional as you were when you worshiped the Christian God. Mammon has done just as much for you, it's all in your head.

The Bible is full of sex, rape, and the crazy stories in The Book of Ezekiel - no wonder my old minister was so useless.
He wasn't useless, he fulfilled his intended goal, the goal his community demanded of him and the goal your parents required of him, INDOCTRINATION.

Yeah, I am full of rage ngl. I feel like the entire world is against me; ugly, autistic, average abilities. It was pain being in middle school and seeing all these groups together and guys getting girls before I dropped out. Basically I missed all of the developmental milestones. Now I am an abused dog full of rage and envy and I have also become a creep taking creepshots of women because I am so starved of sex and affection

Last edited:
Yes I am.
I am consumed by said anger and frustration.

I feel liberated now that I am 30, because I feel like a young grumpy old man - and we all know grumpy old men can really ruin a person's day.

I was angery too.

But after finding out how fragile everyone and everything is, the less angery I got.

Basically, you're are dealing with retarded robots! GIGO! NPC's... Barely alive... Surely not conscious! Not much better than animals.
The funny thing is I used to think there was some kind of "threshold", some kind of limit to how bad things could get. But the degradation is endless.

I have gone from being angry at the world, to being indifferent to existence.

I am wealthmaxxing to create a better life for myself, but at the same time, If I randomly found out I had a terminal illness I would not care, if I were to die at this very moment I would not care. It is purely will power pushing me forward at this point. I have no grand motivation, no goals for a family and children, no ego that makes me want to "beat the odds", etc.

I am simply software running lines of code as it was programmed to do. Just "going through the motions" and trying to get myself to life in which I could find enjoyable. I've spent my entire life having this kind of "drive", and I am merely emulating the process to keep going.

I am "playing the game" for the sake of a better future, but at the same time I am 100% tired of "the game". I don't really care about anything anymore lol.

I don't have any attachments to my life or anything in this world. I only want the resources so that I can immerse myself in hedonism and entertainment for as long as I have the strength in my body to enjoy it (which is probably about 3 decades).

Ironically, even right now I keep telling myself that "this is it", and the mindset I have now is the lowest I can get, and there's no further changes that could take place. I've reached the final form of a black pill mindset, pure nihilism, existing for the sake of enjoying existence, no meaning.

But I'll probably be caught off guard again and sink even lower.

If you are still at the stage where you hate the world, prepare to sink even lower in the coming years. Soon you won't even care about revenge, or killing people, or hypothetically wiping out the planet, etc. Soon you'll care about nothing, not even family or friends, nothing will matter to you.

I remember there was a time when I used to be afraid to die. Now the thought of dying holds no meaning, it doesn't matter anymore. In some moments it's a calming relief, and in other moments it doesn't evoke any feeling or thought at all.
Sounds like you found you're inertia! You're " flow."

For me the, "not fearing death" thing is very similar. But mine is tempered with the knowledge of its eventuality. It's just something that happens to everyone and everything, eventually.

I feel liberated now that I am 30, because I feel like a young grumpy old man - and we all know grumpy old men can really ruin a person's day.
1 year younger than ER, brutal.