Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone into creepshot here?

C

Creepshotmaster

Greycel
I've been secretly recording skirts on public transport while "playing" games on my phone for 3 years now. If you want to know how to just let me know.

Show us the pics then:feelsLSD:

Creepshotmaster

Yeah it's been kind of a trend recently :feelskek:

Creepshotmaster huh? I'll be the judge of that. Start posting.

I won't show anything but you could easily do it using, search for (Secret video recorder apk created by kimcy929) you could use your phone normally while it records. I've become too dependant to skirts video to coom though. Like I would force myself outside to creepshot just to coom

I love creep shots :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Take more and don’t bother hiding let the whores see you if they expect to go outside dressed worse than literal prostitutes I fuck :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::lul::lul::lul::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I've been secretly recording skirts on public transport while "playing" games on my phone for 3 years now. If you want to know how to just let me know.

Post these creepshots nigga i smoked some nice opium and weed im comfy and wanna fap to some slutty toilets:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: IM SO COMFY I HAVE NO INCEL RAGE MY MICROPENIS GOT ERECTION AND I NEED TO FAP POST THESE PICTURES OR IM GOING OUTSIDE TO GROPE FOIDS (in a video game)
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If done well I can be a real art form.