Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here use Waifuism as a cope?

Biochromos

Biochromos

Perfect for a Siim
I have noticed that quite a few of the members here have anime profiles, which obviously doesn't mean they hold them as an unironic waifu, so I'm not making assumptions. But in the past and sometimes even now I have had vivid fantasies of being with fictional characters and would be infatuated for a few days only to drop it because they aren't real and I can't interact with them and fantasizing becomes boring after awhile because it's just me thinking and not another person. But if anyone here has successfully done it (which I doubt because waifuism is such a fringe, niche thing that not many people get into) I'd be interested to know

Also, the other possibility might be Tulpas, which the tulpa community claims is like an actual person in your head who acts like an individual, but this takes A LOT of focus which I'm not willing to do.

Waifuism and tulpa shit can be fun it just becomes unhealthy if you take it too seriously/think they are real in some way.

yeah since 2011, hard waking up when i have dreams about it
s73a9FS.jpg

If I concentrate I can inject fictional characters into my perception, at least on some level. But regarding any vivid fantasies, no, they usually just accompany me in some way, or perform a simple action. It it a decent cope, helps regulate my emotions. Isolation does interesting things to you.

Yup, I use my waifus as my cope all the time. Helps me from being too depressed.

you're running cope game right now. im running reality game. Muslims literally get anime eyed maidens in Jannah (heaven).

Among the blessings that Allaah has prepared for His slaves are al-hoor al-‘iyn. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So (it will be). And We shall marry them to Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes”

[al-Dhukhaan 44:54]

“They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes

[al-Toor 52:20]

Al-hoor al-‘iyn are extremely beautiful, such that the marrow of their shins will be visible from beneath their garments. Every man who enters Paradise will have two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn. Allaah says, describing them (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein (Gardens) will be Khayraatun‑Hisaan [fair (wives) good and beautiful];

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?

Hoor (beautiful, fair females) guarded in pavilions;

With whom no man or jinni has had Tamth [opening their hymens with sexual intercourse] before them.

Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses.”

[al-Rahmaan 55:70-76]

“And (there will be) Hoor (fair females) with wide lovely eyes (as wives for Al-Muttaqoon – the pious).

Like unto preserved pearls”

anime is cope

yes anime world is the ideal world but they're not real :feelsrope: