Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here straight up eat lemons?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I actually got into this from a friend, i've noticed some normies think eating lemons is insane, i've seen lemon eating challenges where they overexaggerate like its the most sour thing in the world, but they're actually a pretty good fruit to just straight up eat some lemon wedges. Obviously because they're so acidic I wouldn't eat them all the time or make this a common practice, its just I like the sourness about it, it tastes pretty good.

Yes, I eat the leftover flesh in restaurants as well. Dream would be to travel to italia. I heard they taste 1000 times better fresh and they have a big continuum of different tastes. Bitter, sour, sweett, limy, orangy, flowery. Those from the supermarket don't taste that well. I ate one time some small ones in greece delicious. I really need some inside grewing setup with LEDs.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

used to drink lemon extract and mix it with my fruits for extra sour

I eat onions little man, enjoy your tooth decay

no but i do drink lemon juice, i remember when i was a kid i'd chug a whole bottle of lemon juice

i used to eat limes a lot back in the day when my dad used them for cooking

I like lemon juice but i can't eat lemon's alone, only in food, i like putting lemon in mixed salads.

im gonna go buy lemons and eat them as an expression of my agony