Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here stop going to the barber?

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Anyone here stopped going? My hair is getting to long and uncomfortable so it’s time to buzz it, not that it makes a difference anyway as an incel.
I stopped going to the barber because it was expensive! $35! That’s some cucked shit tbh and you might as well spend that $35 on copes.
The small talk was the worst! He’d ask questions like:
“What Do you do for work?”
“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
Like mind your own business you normscum faggot and cut my hair!
anyway I just buzz it every couple of months because it feels nice and easy to dry after the shower.

you should go to a generic hair cutting place where a goth foid will have her tits in your face lulz.

Anyone here stopped going? My hair is getting to long and uncomfortable so it’s time to buzz it, not that it makes a difference anyway as an incel.
I stopped going to the barber because it was expensive! $35! That’s some cucked shit tbh and you might as well spend that $35 on copes.
“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
anyway I just buzz it every couple of months because it feels nice and easy to dry after the shower.
buzzed my hair and i wear a hat outside.

I never even began going to the barber.

My mom cuts my hair every 1-2 months.

you should go to a generic hair cutting place where a goth foid will have her tits in your face lulz.
Oh yeah boner fuel, I remember a foid cutting my hair years ago and I could feel her soft buttery hands almost got hard tbh, what no pussy does to a mf.

Oh yeah boner fuel, I remember a foid cutting my hair years ago and I could feel her soft buttery hands almost got hard tbh, what no pussy does to a mf.
:feelshaha:

“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
Yeah I have my mom cut my hair in under 5 minutes for free

Get medium to long hair likely will make you look the best

“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
i havent cut my hair or beard in over a year
i just stuff my hair under cap when i go out
looks like im hiding tumor under my hat but fuck it

i either buzz my head or leave it grow for years

havent been to a berber since 2020

Yes I stopped during covid shutdown. I bought my own electric clippers and been cutting my own hair for 3 years now.

“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
I'm trying to grow my hair out long because I am 33 and I'm still not balding so I have a fascination with heavy metal music and hippie culture so I'm going to grow it out long to see what it looks like and eventually I may or may not cut it I just want to know if I can pull it off not that it would make me less or more attractive I don't care I just like the feeling of long hair

“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
Yankee?

Where tf does a regular haircut cost 35$ ? My barber cuts my hair for 15€ and prices havent changed since over 2 years

Yes because most of them are low iq shitskins who always give you a buzzcut despite you asking a bit off the top. They also charge a lot too for shitty service. It's a much better investment to just get some clippers and some scissors if you really want to cut your hair.

Where tf does a regular haircut cost 35$ ? My barber cuts my hair for 15€ and prices havent changed since over 2 years
All the barbers in my area cost that much.

35 quid fo' a cut is bollocks innit
either animalmaxx and dont cut shit or learn how to cut your own hair

I usually wear a cap, if it grows too long I trim it myself. But, I want a Waffen SS Hitlerjugend hairstyle, so will probably go the barber soon.

“How’s your day been?”
“Any plans today?”
“do you travel?”
do you not like talking

35 quid fo' a cut is bollocks innit
either animalmaxx and dont cut shit or learn how to cut your own hair
Yeah that’s what I’m doing I buzz it every few months.

Ok, thats around 18€, which is an okay price, at least in Germany. Not too high, but also not super cheap
I’ve become stingy, I won’t really spend money on anything other then essentials.

I started cutting hair myself, but sometimes when I'm visiting family in a small town where it's cheaper I visit a barber

Last time i went was 5 years ago