Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here served/serving in military?

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date

Are you a veteran/active duty?

• yes

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • no

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • yes

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
any VetCels? rankmaxxing? enlisted? officer? Navy? Army? Air Force? Marine Corps? No stolen valor you pieces of shit.

I served my country for 15 months as an officer Cadet,, they gave me the rank of Lietenaunt 3rd before departing.
My speciality was battle tank Captain in Leopard A5. And i had a cozy black berret !!!

Fighting in the US military = Dying for women's right to be whores

Sorry mates, my dumbass put 'yes' twice on the poll

I considered it some time ago as a way to get those sweet collegebuxx but ultimately decided against it. I doubt it's worth it and I would fail at it like most things. Incels aren't cut out for the military, that's a chad and tyrone profession.

Does Call of duty Prestige count? Then yes I’m a veteran with gold camo on my desert eagle.

I would prob never have made it through boot camp

I can't support a military that is illegally occupying a sovereign nation (Japan).
I served my country for 15 months as an officer Cadet,, they gave me the rank of Lietenaunt 3rd before departing.
My speciality was battle tank Captain in Leopard A5. And i had a cozy black berret !!!

* conscription army you forgot to mention Gambler

Fighting in the US military = Dying for women's right to be whores
Excatly , know one is going to miss u maybe ur family but no femoids would even bar an eye at u getting Quick Scoped by a isis Sniper

Doesn't count but I was in ROTC for a few semesters until I said fuck it

JFL at going to die for a country that couldn't care less about your existence :lul:

vetcel checking in.

Now that you mention it I am a captain in the RDF.

I can't support a military that is illegally occupying a sovereign nation (Japan).

* conscription army you forgot to mention Gambler
Army service is mandatory and pays well. We don't have war here either, What's with Gambler all the time ?

Army service is mandatory and pays well. We don't have war here either, What's with Gambler all the time ?

Mocking

I'm just teasing another Greek cel, Malaka! I hope you're on nofap you pousti. (just korodevi)

View attachment 43290

I'm just teasing another Greek cel, Malaka! I hope you're on nofap you pousti. (just korodevi)
Brooooooooo....:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just don't you ''pousti'' it means fag...WHY always me. I am not a fag i am anti-trap police.

Brooooooooo....:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just don't you ''pousti'' it means fag...WHY always me. I am not a fag i am anti-trap police.
The anti trap police is a mouse compared to the glory and strength that is the RDF

The anti trap police is a mouse compared to the glory and strength that is the RDF
Well i am alone now, but in the future my force will be as strong as yours !!!

JFL at going to die for a country that couldn't care less about your existence :lul:
You have a better chance of getting killed working at a gas station or liquor store than of getting killed in the military.

Ok then let me edit my post here, JFL at serving in the military for a country that doesn't care about your existence :lul:
Good money , there is no war, you are not around foids, it's mandatory, or fine or jail.
I'd be a captain in the anti-trap police but how do you feel about futanaris?
I don't mind anything anime or hentai i will support it...As long as it's not ''da'' real stuff, for the obvious reasons.(and because it's tempting af for weak brothers and weak members, :forcedsmile:)

Last edited:
Honestly, I am 39 but had I known at 18 what I do now, I probably would have served, did a brief stint in spec ops, gotten out and became a mercenary. They make massive money, not only that, it's an ultimate win scenario for an incel. Either you will ascend, or, at least, you'll have a good outlet to vent all your rage and aggression, and if your lucky enough, you get to die young. I'd want someone to out-soldier me, put me out of my misery, but, I wouldn't make it easy for them either.

You have a better chance of getting killed working at a gas station or liquor store than of getting killed in the military.
Ok then let me edit my post here, JFL at serving in the military for a country that doesn't care about your existence :lul:

Where I live the military service is mandatory, it sucked, they go only for volunteers mostof the time, but if they lack people they choose people who do not want to serve, I ended up being chosen, because of my lack of desire to be fucked there from 05:00 to 23:30, without earning almost nothing, because the payment of recruits in my country gives enough only to eat, I end up going bad and the others had to pay because of me, that made them hate me, in the evenings they beat me in groups and once in a while one of them would break my wardrobe and piss in my clothes, I was always stinking, I was constantly humiliated, it was one of the worst years of my life.

I wanted to join the Marines but I have respiratory problems.

Someone here said that military for an incel it's like HS but on roids

@blackcel is a high iq scientist and former marinecel

@blackcel is a high iq scientist and former marinecel

Ayy dats me. Combat war vet too.

Would 100% recommend it for incels who don't have much else going for them in life. Tbh being deployed and in the middle of the shit was marginally better than garrisoned life as an incel. At least you didn't have to worry about hearing Chads fucking or talking about the girls they just fucked.

I don't mind anything anime or hentai i will support it...As long as it's not ''da'' real stuff, for the obvious reasons.(and because it's tempting af for weak brothers and weak members, :forcedsmile:)

Yes that's why I must remain on nofap I hope you are on nofap too.

Those Asian ladyboys are tempting nglglgnglnglngnltbhtbthbthbtbhtbhthbt

Bonus question: Did you recognize my username?

I initially wanted to be a military infantry man because of all the good things I read where they go to other countries and just have orgies and rape the masses of women there. Some really young which just made me want to enlist right away even during high school.
But then we had a recruiter at our school and he was the dumbest shit ever. All military guys can do is follow orders and once they get out into the "real world" they have no clue what the fuck to do because they are used to being babies with guns. Glad I didn't go. I'm not built to have faggots tell me what to do.

Although if I did enlist I'm sure I'd have fucked tons of foreign girls by now. So it definitely is something to think about. Running a train in the night sky on a foreign brown girl while her family watches from their hut. You and your 8 squad mates right there. All taking turns. Some hot shit.

OH FUCK KNAJJD ONLINE

Yes that's why I must remain on nofap I hope you are on nofap too.

Those Asian ladyboys are tempting nglglgnglnglngnltbhtbthbthbtbhtbhthbt

Bonus question: Did you recognize my username?
Zesto ? Hmmm doesn't ring a bell, and i am not on nofap...ever

No you never told me...I assume you don't live here though.

Maybe I forgot too.

No I'm glad I don't live in Hellas (hell ass).

From what I know it's a refugee camp island where elderly are starving in the streets, people our age can't find jobs, the women are completely covered in hair, and I could go on and on how bad it is.

Wish my dad would've taught me Japanese instead.

I am an Americel.

Maybe I forgot too.

No I'm glad I don't live in Hellas (hell ass).

From what I know it's a refugee camp island where elderly are starving in the streets, people our age can't find jobs, the women are completely covered in hair, and I could go on and on how bad it is.

Wish my dad would've taught me Japanese instead.
You captured it perfectly, expect the hair part...it's actually a hell because it's a superficial country.

fighting for a country that hates you is cuckoldry

never, glad to be in Canada