Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone here seamaxing in Malaysia?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
I currently live in malaysia and i see a lot of whitecels around my city trying to chase after noodles.. Any whitecels in this forumn currently seamaxing in malaysia? if yes then i give you tips hmu

Any whitecels in this forumn currently seamaxing in malaysia? if yes then i give you tips hmu
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Imagine you being asiancel just to give tips to whitecel.
Wow bro you are goddammed cucked

Do you have tips for short middle eastern men who want to SEAmaxx in Malaysia? Asking for a friend

Is it even possible to fly to Asia from Europe anymore? Because not allowed to fly in Russian airspace. Lots of oil and potential wellbeing wasted because they have to fly much more kilmometres to reach the same destination compared to a month ago.

No, only rotters in here

If I ever travelled to south Asia it would for sex tourism purposes.

Give tips in this forum instead for everyone to see

I currently live in malaysia and i see a lot of whitecels around my city trying to chase after noodles.. Any whitecels in this forumn currently seamaxing in malaysia? if yes then i give you tips hmu
@GripMaxxing
Kau tau bahasa melayu tak? Slalunya klu kau asal sini kau kene jadi mat rempit atau ‘NT’ je klu nak mendapatkan AWEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely want to go to Vietnam or Thailand at some point in my life.

Ascension with a fellow white virgin or death