Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here raised by a singe mother?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
8m
How do you think it has affected you? Personally I have, and I think it really put a dent into my development.

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
3m
VLÖ said:
How do you think it has affected you? Personally I have, and I think it really put a dent into my development.

I was.I was doomed from the start.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Yes. She did the best she could, but she over-protected me. I guess that fucked me socially for life.

We had a good familial relationship. She made life tolerable just by my knowing she was there if I needed her. I would have stuck with her to the end, but she died suddenly at 53 two years ago - I found her. I never left home; home left me. I don't know why I am still alive now. My life is ruined. I'm just coasting along until death releases me.

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
i was, its a death sentence for male to be raised by a woman
she incorporates feminine behaviour and character traits into u since the childhood
so afterwards u grow up as a bitch and yes man

it has significant impact on ur future life

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
45d 13h 20m
BlackPill47 said:
Yes. She did the best she could, but she over-protected me. I guess that fucked me socially for life.

We had a good familial relationship. She made life tolerable just by my knowing she was there if I needed her. I would have stuck with her to the end, but she died suddenly at 53 two years ago - I found her. I never left home; home left me. I don't know why I am still alive now. My life is ruined. I'm just coasting along until death releases me.

Damn I can't imagine finding my mom dead.. or dad.. that shit must be horrible. If my parents die I wll rope my neck and join them. What else would I do in life?

dr-problematic said:
she incorporates feminine behaviour and character traits into u since the childhood

Pretty much. My dad is beta as fuck, quiet and doesnt talk much like me. My mom is the boss in our family.. ofc I turned to be low inhib retard with shitty mom's chin gene

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
I would fuck a single mother.

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Not quite.
They just didn't get along very well for around three years, from when I was around 13-16, then my father left for another woman, then my mother and he eventually reconciled, and then he died. So between 16 and 20 or so I was in a pretty bad place with the usual stuff.

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
BlackPill47 said:

Wow man I hope you find peace.. I was raised by my mom as well, and there's no one like her, but she definitely did overprotect me. Still, there's no love like a mother's.

dr-problematic said:

This definitely isn't the case for all kids raised by single mothers. Sometimes they play both roles, and the man comes out no different or even stronger than if he had had a father around.

My mom did overprotect me, in my case, and I feel like it made me into a pussy, but I don't blame her for it as she's an angel deep down. A lot of 'mothers' couldn't handle what my mom went through.