Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here raised by a singe mother?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
How do you think it has affected you? Personally I have, and I think it really put a dent into my development.

VLÖ said:
How do you think it has affected you? Personally I have, and I think it really put a dent into my development.

I was.I was doomed from the start.

Yes. She did the best she could, but she over-protected me. I guess that fucked me socially for life.

We had a good familial relationship. She made life tolerable just by my knowing she was there if I needed her. I would have stuck with her to the end, but she died suddenly at 53 two years ago - I found her. I never left home; home left me. I don't know why I am still alive now. My life is ruined. I'm just coasting along until death releases me.

i was, its a death sentence for male to be raised by a woman
she incorporates feminine behaviour and character traits into u since the childhood
so afterwards u grow up as a bitch and yes man

it has significant impact on ur future life

BlackPill47 said:
Yes. She did the best she could, but she over-protected me. I guess that fucked me socially for life.

We had a good familial relationship. She made life tolerable just by my knowing she was there if I needed her. I would have stuck with her to the end, but she died suddenly at 53 two years ago - I found her. I never left home; home left me. I don't know why I am still alive now. My life is ruined. I'm just coasting along until death releases me.

Damn I can't imagine finding my mom dead.. or dad.. that shit must be horrible. If my parents die I wll rope my neck and join them. What else would I do in life?

dr-problematic said:
she incorporates feminine behaviour and character traits into u since the childhood

Pretty much. My dad is beta as fuck, quiet and doesnt talk much like me. My mom is the boss in our family.. ofc I turned to be low inhib retard with shitty mom's chin gene

I would fuck a single mother.

Not quite.
They just didn't get along very well for around three years, from when I was around 13-16, then my father left for another woman, then my mother and he eventually reconciled, and then he died. So between 16 and 20 or so I was in a pretty bad place with the usual stuff.

BlackPill47 said:

Wow man I hope you find peace.. I was raised by my mom as well, and there's no one like her, but she definitely did overprotect me. Still, there's no love like a mother's.

dr-problematic said:

This definitely isn't the case for all kids raised by single mothers. Sometimes they play both roles, and the man comes out no different or even stronger than if he had had a father around.

My mom did overprotect me, in my case, and I feel like it made me into a pussy, but I don't blame her for it as she's an angel deep down. A lot of 'mothers' couldn't handle what my mom went through.

My mother didn't care for having a Black child, so I have no positive memories with her beyond child abuse and denigration for ASD. I was homeschooled without any effort. She disregarded her child for other youth, and lied about it for many years. I'm almost Blasian.

(She's dyslexic, although I didn't inherit it)

(Included For Obvious Reasons)

2023-05-28-15_24_33-dragon-ball-super-chapter-54-page-7-mozilla-firefox-png.762854

2023-05-28-15_26_50-dragon-ball-super-chapter-54-page-9-mozilla-firefox-png.762857

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").
My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.
Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.
In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

Mother used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

I'll have legal problems related to this.

I technically had a "mother" but she always treated me like shit so i might as well not have one

I was raised by a single mother its over
Also just bump 6 year old threads theory

She will pressure you to sit while peeing :feelskek:

I am a weak and lazy man unlike my father.