Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here plays the piano?

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I'm legit interested in learning the piano after becoming addicted to Chopin, how should someone start from 0 with learning the piano? Should I start with a normal keyboard? Or buy a digital piano? And should I learn to read sheet-music straight away?

I can play mary had a little lamb tbh

Nope. no skills here

I play a bit but not well
I play guitar better

I'm a guitarcel. I tried getting a piano for my birthday but my parents didn't want to. Now that I have a job I might save up for one. I hear it's a good distraction (e.g. cope)

i tried to learn but i cant chopinmaxx coz im too low iq

I learned piano with Chopin's song but it's too hard. If you wanna play piano, learn easier songs first, but if you like Chopin pieces, then go for it.

I learned this song with this video. Not using sheets. By watching the synthesia

Last edited:
Get a digital piano with weighted keys, you can’t play properly on a keyboard that doesn’t have good weighting.

There are millions of videos these days, plus you can download sheet music books on torrents.

for what man? :feelstrash:

I learned piano with Chopin's song but it's too hard. If you wanna play piano, learn easier songs first, but if you like Chopin pieces, then go for it.

I learned this song with this video. Not using sheets. By watching the synthesia

Interesting, for how long have you been playing piano before you learned this song?
Get a digital piano with weighted keys, you can’t play properly on a keyboard that doesn’t have good weighting.

There are millions of videos these days, plus you can download sheet music books on torrents.
Will do!
for what man? :feelstrash:
I need to have a new cope, piano looks like a good cope.

Interesting, for how long have you been playing piano before you learned this song?
6 months tbh. I learn songs I like, not easy or basic songs to be good at piano

@Blacktarpill brother does

I used to back in high school
slayer tbh