Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here Play warzone??

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Im trying to Enjoy this game and its Pretty Fun but I only Get matched with loud Annoying Nigger men with their Nigglets Screaming Amuck In the background, Any one Add up my user

TealDrake#15846 ,Battle net on cod warzone

Only once, I believe, not into it.

Only once, I believe, not into it.
You need to be an Adhdcel Cracked out on Adderall to be good at the movement Good thing I am rn

It sucks ass so no

Everyone in this game Must live in a duplex or some group home section8 Voice chat is ridiculous. Only get ranked with white people A few matches and Won them. When I get matched With niggers which you can instantly tell, They start rambling about bull shit and Major Low IQ And we die Off spawn

I even bought and levelled up battle passes and bought other stuff in it until they came up with WZ 2 :reeeeee:and then all my cosmetics vanished

Last edited:
I even bought battle passes and other stuff in it until they came up with WZ 2 :reeeeee:and then all my cosmetics vanished
I got perma banned for loading the game with Exploits in mw2 I lost all my progress from 2 years Lmao
I’m just playing for free without skins now and not buying multiplayer

I played it when it was only about Modern Warfare 1

i haven’t played COD in years, and i didn’t realize they had such long term plans for warzone

pubg but ill switch to jewzone soon.

and yeah thats about the best multiplayer FPS experience you can get. PUBG is full of arabs i always mute my teammates because idc about listening to anyones shit