Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here NOT exhausted/tired every waking hour?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I have very bad sleep quality. I’ve tried everything. I have nothing to live for and i don’t have the strength to work out. I always procrastinate even if I should study. I study 100% online but I do every assignment in the last hours.

I am always so tired that I could probably fall right asleep during the day, only time I'm not exhaused really is in the gym. I genuinely cant even concentrate on basic shit to the point of having the short term memory of a goldfish :feelsLightsaber:

I am always so tired that I could probably fall right asleep during the day, only time I'm not exhaused really is in the gym. I genuinely cant even concentrate on basic shit to the point of having the short term memory of a goldfish :feelsLightsaber:
You’re better than me bc of the gym. all I do is lie or sit around I could be doing home workouts but there’s no point it’s a fucking death spiral, I’m too tired to exercise so I don’t that makes me even more tired so I sit and lie around even more……

> all i do is lie or sit around
> why am I tired all the time?

:feelstastyman:

No will to live is a trucel trait.

I sleep 4 hours maybe 5 if i am lucky

Get a Fitbit and make sure your mattress isn't shit.

I'm always tired even if I do nothing.

I'm awake good cuz i drink 300mg energy drink every morning

it also makes me anxious and frustrated

But it tastes gooder

Its retarded but once you start excercising you don't feel tired Most of the time

Some days I go to the gym for a bit realise I am genuinely too tired after 10 minutes and leave, but it becomes a positive feedback loop usually

I still relate to being tired but not 24/7

If I had a girlfriend I would not be tired (sounds retarded but i reckon its true)

I've seen normfags say otherwise.
Eh, well idk, I feel like if I could lay with a girl I love and cuddle with her, it would give me this sort of rest I have never experienced before. Its probably true, like oxytocin for cuddling or something, my life is a misery alone so I think there is some truth to what I am saying one way or another.

Eh, well idk, I feel like if I could lay with a girl I love and cuddle with her, it would give me this sort of rest I have never experienced before. Its probably true, like oxytocin for cuddling or something, my life is a misery alone so I think there is some truth to what I am saying one way or another.
I can see it working for the first few months. Then the effect wears off.

I can see it working for the first few months. Then the effect wears off.
Yes, but I would not be lonely anymore, so while it would not be as good, it would provide a solution to a problem I think I have still if I had a girlfriend.