Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here mostly if not exclusively turned on and desire African women (darkskinned, brown, light ) ?

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
1) you can knock them up and they won't expect you to raise the kid, however they would atleast expect child support

2) they have sexier , more contrasted pubic hair

3) your babies with them won't look like you

4) you actually might have a chance with them

5) they're more likely to see through the all the bs clownworld and its "education/indoctrination" system has instilled into the population (global too) with all the fake history/timelines, illusions of fair system, puppet "leaders" , hidden (occulted )sciences, fake science , fake disease transmission/causation models

6) the fat distribution on their asses and tattas look fertile, supple and exotic .

7) you can see the hair follicles on their brown butts which adds to the contrast especially for fair skin/beigecels

Last edited:
No.

I find most nigger women ugly asf. I wouldn't mind having a black girlfriend though. Also Ethiopians are hot ngl.

But generally speaking, nigger women are the least attractive of all.

I don't really like them. But I wouldn't refuse to have sex with such a foid.

nigger nigger nigger nigger

No; though it's equally absurd to exclude an entire race of foids if you are a searching truecel... :feelsUgh:

I guess I might understand if you're either black yourself, or are white; JBW can sometimes work if exotic-looking, but usually not for subhumans, unfortunately. :feelsjuice:

if they're facial features by some fluke look good, I wouldn't mind the skin color or kinky hair

1) you can knock them up and they won't expect you to raise the kid, however they would atleast expect child support

2) they have sexier , more contrasted pubic hair

3) your babies with them won't look like you

4) you actually might have a chance with them

5) they're more likely to see through the all the bs clownworld and its "education/indoctrination" system has instilled into the population (global too) with all the fake history/timelines, illusions of fair system, puppet "leaders" , hidden (occulted )sciences, fake science , fake disease transmission/causation models

6) the fat distribution on their asses and tattas look fertile, supple and exotic .

7) you can see the hair follicles on their brown butts which adds to the contrast especially for fair skin/beigecels
no

Hot women from any race make my dick hard

They look like shit

I’d choose a Stacy African girl over a typical Stacy blonde bimbo

shit post kill yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6