Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here MMORPGmaxxed like Elliot Rodger?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For many years Elliot Rodger's only cope was playing World of Warcraft for hours, he had all the expansions and leveled up several characters according to his manifesto. He played so much that he said that it didn't matter the time of the day, his friends always saw him online in friend's list when they played alone kek. He was very good at it but quitted when it became too normie and casual (I don't remember the exact words and I never played WoW so I don't know what he means) and also because someone called him virgin on the chat.

I tried playing Star Wars The Old Republic but that game is the repetitive thing ever invented, all quests are just "kill NPCs, destroy generators and then go talking to the boss to get your reward and XP" with some easy boss fights in between. Too bad because the stories of each class, the graphics and the music is cool but it's so boring to play.

they take too much time, i would rather play some normal online games

I played a fuck load of runescape back in the mid-2000's then maxed my way up until RS3 came out and it all went to shit, OSRS is also shit because its nothing like what RS2 used to be

nah fuck that shit i'll go straight to shooter but in real life

I used to when younger bbut it grows boring and thERe are far better activites

MMORpgs are one of the greatest copes there is.
Everquest worked very well as did WoW. But I'm bored of wow now and can't find anything to replace it.

Bad thing about these kinds of copes is that when the cope wears off it's that much harsher.

I used to be so addicted to RS2. I play OSRS occasionally now.

I can't find anything like MMORPGS anymore to use as cope.

I would prefer it if every quest in a RPG involved killing.

I played WoW and SWTOR in the past.

you are better off hacking to find nude videos of foids and exposing them

I tried playing Star Wars The Old Republic but that game is the repetitive thing ever invented, all quests are just "kill NPCs, destroy generators and then go talking to the boss to get your reward and XP" with some easy boss fights in between. Too bad because the stories of each class, the graphics and the music is cool but it's so boring to play.
I like the dialogues where you get to kill, choke and electrocute people.
Also yes it’s pretty repetitive, I only really play it for the dialogues.

I play Old School Runescape but I barely do the quests, quests are boring on the game. I play mainly just to level up skills.

Shitty internet connection so no

i minecraftmaxxed when i was younger

I'm still playing WoW. Every class on max level and in WoW classic also on 60.

I played a fuck load of runescape back in the mid-2000's then maxed my way up until RS3 came out and it all went to shit, OSRS is also shit because its nothing like what RS2 used to be
Based

I don't like huge mulitplayer games tbh. I only like 1 entirely multiplayer game every other game I enjoy is singleplayer

I did wowmaxxing by 5 years. 5 years lost.

I have a Time-Lost Proto Drake.

It's name is all you have to know to understand those that get it.

I use to play to a game similar. MORPG are big cope and lifefuel where lookism doesnt exist and nobody know who are you.

Its like you have a secondary life, btw i'd like to try that game.

I like the dialogues where you get to kill, choke and electrocute people.
Also yes it’s pretty repetitive, I only really play it for the dialogues.
I remember I used to watch youtube videos while pressing the attack buttons and walking, I only watched the custcenes kek. Also it's impossible to die with your partner healing you all time so no challenge