Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here making any money online?

NoMoreHope

NoMoreHope

What being ethnic does to a mf
-
Im on neetbux atm but will probably have to start working in a few months.

Before accepting my life as officecuck again, I'm exploring the possibilities of making side cash online so I wont have to be working fulltime in an office with whores and cucks annoying me 8 hours daily 5 days a week.

Does anyone here make money online, even a small amount and if so, what method are you using?

Thanks in advance for any serious answers.

TranscribeMe, Rev, Upwork, Coursera, etc...

of course, praise allah make dollah

hell im making money from this very website

Care to share your method?
jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

aint no method to being a hustler son, you either got it or you dont

I’ve cracked the code and have been successful for 12 years for a side hustle.

I buy used dictionaries online for 5-10 bucks and cut the pages out. I get about 5 or 600 hundred useable pages

I collect latest pop culture art online and steal it off the internet. Video games and movies and anime.

I sell on Etsy

I print the these pictures on the dictionary pages using recycled ink from Amazon (⅓ the price of real ink) in a crappy inkjet printer

I sell EACH dictionary page for $10-20 a pop.

I make between $5-7k a year. At the height I made $25k but I slowed down.

I spend about 1hr a week total on orders.

When I get copyright strikes I make a new store and start over again.

Last edited:
I’ve cracked the code and have been successful for 12 years for a side hustle.

I buy used dictionaries online for 5-10 bucks and cut the pages out. I get about 5 or 600 hundred useable pages

I collect latest pop culture art online and steal it off the internet. Video games and movies and anime.

I sell on Etsy

I print the these pictures on the dictionary pages using recycled ink from Amazon (⅓ the price of real ink) in a crappy inkjet printer

I sell EACH dictionary page for $10-20 a pop.

I make between $5-7k a year. At the height I made $25k but I slowed down.

I spend about 1hr a week total on orders.

When I get copyright strikes I make a new store and start over again.
Why use dictionary paper? Is it cheaper than using blank paper or do you print the pictures with the words from the dictionary still showing?

Why use dictionary paper? Is it cheaper than using blank paper or do you print the pictures with the words from the dictionary still showing?
Yes

jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

aint no method to being a hustler son, you either got it or you dont
Cope. There's a logical model to every methodical course of action, which includes "hustling"

Someone who says "there aint no method" to a methodical course of action, either they don't know the logical model for it, or they do know the logical model but wish not to share it for whatever reason

Cope. There's a logical model to every methodical course of action, which includes "hustling"

Someone who says "there aint no method" to a methodical course of action, either they don't know the logical model for it, or they do know the logical model but wish not to share it for whatever reason
jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif