Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here like the Warhammer games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Either Fantasy or 40,000. I like the lore but don't actually play the game.

never played that game is it good

Too complicated of a game. I only like the lore too tbh.

I like the warhammer lore. Wish i coukd live like the gigachad Eldar did before they fell

I like the warhammer lore. Wish i coukd live like the gigachad Eldar did before they fell
Considering they were more then likely torturing someone while screwing someone with and getting screwed by knife penises I don't think you would.

Considering they were more then likely torturing someone while screwing someone with and getting screwed by knife penises I don't think you would.
They got to experience all sensations to exist, massive moggers.

I like the lore for 40k too, but I can't afford the figures

Also @Gyros_Pretcel, don't you play

no but I've heard from them

I like to watch gameplays of that game is good

I really like 40k but I'm from a country where no one plays it so I just read the books and browse tg

I used to play Imperial Guard way back during the 5th Edition. Nowadays, I'm planning on going back to playing. This time around, Age of Sigmar probably. A lot of people from my job play AoS so that's a big plus as tabletop wargaming unfortunately isn't that popular in Eastern Europe.