Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here learning a new language?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
If so what language? And how many languages do you know at which level?

I am learning Mandarin
English, Japanese, Tagalog and a little of Spanish and German.

Trying to learn English

Wish i could read japanese tbh.

Learning Japanese.
Fluet in my native, have a good grasp at English and know Russian at semi-conversation level.

im too complacent and ldar to learn a language besides english (or japanese specifically)

Tried learning Japanese at one point, but gave up.
Considered learning Swedish to talk with family, or Croatian so I can move there and live where St. Modricel lives.

Learning Japanese at the moment and enough knowledge of english to comfortably read and write.
Also spanish but that's my native language.

Learning how to speak Abo, “Wakanga O’tamu ma fuzzy abooboo”

Not learning any languages at the moment but I speak 3 languages fluently thanks to my upbringing.

I still haven’t got my head around English yet..

I want to learn Japanese

Very very little spanish(i forgot most of it),
danish.(just started)

Learning Japanese and Bahasa. I speak Spanish fluently and know some basic French.

Yeah, especially the order of the words in a sentence. It's crazily difficult.

I fucking hate German word order. I have studied several languages and played around with a few more, but the way German structures it’s sentences makes no goddam sense whatsoever.

Fluent in English and I can understand all Balkan Slavic languages nearly perfectly, except for Slovene.
I know German on a intermediate level but I gave up on learning it, and I'm learning Greek right now

I am fluent in English(my second language) and am planning to learn Japanese and some other language of my choosing.

I want to learn Japanese
5941969A C247 4463 AE23 82E4B46B4D2D

>laerning language

sooy from me dawg

Im german and my english is fluent. I think about learning french or spanish next. What would you recommend?

Currently learning French and attempting Russian.
English as my native and Spanish from school and my mother speaking it, but I've been out of practice for too long so it's just basic conversational at this point.