Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here into horror flicks?

A

Angus13

Officer
★★
It's one of my blue pill copes, even black pill people have to have some blue pill hobbies otherwise we drive ourselves insane. We need to take breaks from studying this stuff all the time, and we need to focus on just having fun sometimes. As much as possible, some of us I know have other copes, like for me it's weed. But I'm a huge horror fan, everything from the silent film days to present, slashers, ghost films, serial killers, zombie flicks, vampires, werewolves, I've been through it all, Night of the Living Dead, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday 13th, Halloween, Hellraiser, Childsplay, Evil Dead, Phantasm, Candyman, Pumpkinhead, Leprechaun, Hatchet, Howling, Hills Have Eyes, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Silence of the Lambs, Children of the Corn, literally hundreds of others I've burned through in just the past year or two alone. I can talk horror for hours on end. For those who are not aware too, Jason was a vengeful incel ;) Well, a would-be incel, he had the mind of a child because he died as a child, and he hates sex because the lifeguards were too busy screwing to save him when he drowned.

I love it when women die

I like movies in general but horror movies are great.

Yeah that's one of the most disturbing, I like stuff like that... Although, aside from that aspect, and the realism of the corpses, aside from that I wasn't really very impressed with the overall movie though... I did like Human Centipede. The first 2 anyhow, the 3rd one was dumb though. Another good one is "A Serbian Film."
I like movies in general but horror movies are great.

Yeah I do watch other stuff too, I just have a strong fascination with the horror genre.

Last edited: