Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here having severe chronic diseases?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
@Divergent_Integral

@gymletethnicel :cryfeels:

Chronic severe fatigue

A Chronic severe disease or illness will turn even chad into an Incel overnight.

A Chronic severe disease or illness will turn even chad into an Incel overnight.
cope. I seen many documentaries about ill Chads/chadlites. They still get pussy no matter how sick they are

not a severe one but many minor ones that add up

cope. I seen many documentaries about ill Chads/chadlites. They still get pussy no matter how sick they are
You saying something like this shows Me you dont really understand the idea of a Severe Chronic Disease, which is ironic considering youre the one who made this thread

chad with Severe Chronic Disease = no longer chad

Last edited:
strong allergies with asthma 8 months a year, prostatitis, sinusitis that needs surgery, haglunds deformity that makes it painful to walk for long
brutal shit. what is "prostatitis"? too lazy too google

my prostate being inflamed for idk what reasons, as a result I have to pee more often even if my bladder is empy. Sometimes im mostly fine, worst case i have to visit a toilet every 10 minutes
i that a disease? I do that all the time after i drank too much coffee or beer...