Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone here have OCD?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I've always had these compulsions but never realized what it was until now.
-squeaky sounds especially wet squeaky sounds like from opening walmart produce bags or pickles squeaking on my teeth make me cringe. also stuff like markers on paper
-trypophobia
-stepping on shower floor is massively uncomfortable especially if it's not at my house
-obsessive thoughts concerning decision-making. can't decide on one thing and feel massive regret about the consequences of a choice
-obsessing about things I am interested in. Can't think about anything else or sleep when researching an idea I'm interested in. obsess to the point of exhaustion
-since 10 years old have had over-sensitive gag reflex which crippled me for months and still affects me today. quit sports because of it
-sometime in elementary school had massive guilt over masturbating. progressed and I felt guilty about every little thing I'd ever done. literally stayed in bed crying nonstop for days but got over it over the course of months
-sometime in elementary school I kept wiping my tongue on my shirt because I felt there was something I needed to wipe off but got over it

Intrusive thoughts. Also wanting to repeat same thing, because it was done "not right"

Are You me bro?

When I use public toilet I try to hold my breath as long as I can as I don't want to breath in others shit, when I have to breathe I breathe inside my t shirt

-obsessive thoughts concerning decision-making. can't decide on one thing and feel massive regret about the consequences of a choice
-obsessing about things I am interested in. Can't think about anything else or sleep when researching an idea I'm interested in. obsess to the point of exhaustion
obsessive thoughts concerning decision-making. can't decide on one thing and feel massive regret about the consequences of a choice
-sometime in elementary school I kept wiping my tongue on my shirt because I felt there was something I needed to wipe off but got over it
which things you relate?
It never began bro

Intrusive thoughts. Also wanting to repeat same thing, because it was done "not right"
pretty much @Napoleon de Geso

It is quite common mental disorder among incels. I have a theory that it could be initiated by having an oneitis (or several) and being dealt only unrequited love. It is probably not the case, but if u are (or was) prone to oneitis, chances are that u are prone to OCD as well.
It's similar to being obsessed with a person, but whilst it is dopamine that makes thoughts of limerence object flash up constantly, it's anxiety that initiates intrusive thoughts and perceivable alleviation of it when u take countermeasures (compulsions).

Last edited:
Trypophobia makes me suicidal.

Yes bro. It's become a lot worse over the last couple of years. My most prominent facets are:

- Intrusive thoughts. Associating words or thoughts with certain things.

- Obsession with neatness and order. Objects (e.g. table mats, remote controls) have to perfectly aligned and parallel with one another.

- Repeating the same actions to an obsessive extent. Ironing clothes is a good example - I iron everything, including boxers and socks, and when I iron socks I go over them five times from left to right, turn them over and go over them five times from left to right again.

I hate loud music