Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have any sisters, cousins, female family members or relatives that’re woke, feminist, or non-feminine?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★★
Most women today that I know aren’t necessarily leftist or feminist or woke, but many seem to be no longer feminine at all.

It’s very depressing seeing so many women/girls around me slowly being taken over by promiscuity, wokeness, feminism, LGBT, etc.

sadly quite a few

All my aunties are anti Muslim feminist faggots

It’s very depressing seeing so many women/girls around me slowly being taken over by promiscuity, wokeness, feminism, LGBT, etc.
It is, but we can't do shit about it.

It is, but we can't do shit about it.
Get Trump to defund the education system. It’s the epicenter of LGBT, feminism, troon ideology, wokeness, etc.

Get Trump to defund the education system. It’s the epicenter of LGBT, feminism, troon ideology, wokeness, etc.
Trump won't do shit. JFL at niggas believing the politicians would do something against this.

I don't think so

my family is very small and is entirely very left leaning and im the only opposition to that lol