Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone here have a "wet-ass" problem?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i go to the bathroom, take a shit,wipe.

an hour later my ass is wet like i haven't cleaned it at all.
solutions and stories are welcome

Do you take any medication?
How much dietary fiber are you eating?

It's called swamp ass. It sucks.

you should try eating less

Hey @Ritalincel, think we could use your help again.

Anything you recommend? :waitwhat:

Using a 'big boy powder' is the answer.

I have to wipe like 20 times when I shit. I keep wiping and shit still appears on the paper, like wiping a marker.

Wet from sweating? Or wet from feces?

17e

I have to wipe like 20 times when I shit. I keep wiping and shit still appears on the paper, like wiping a marker.
It takes me some time as well. I can't understand how people finish within 5 minutes.

You should get some more fiber in your diet

:feelshehe: that means we r friends

@RREEEEEEEEE smell u l8r currtfator
I envy East Asians because you guys have the least amount of sweat.. Something. I forgot the word.

put a bidet in your bathroom and wash ur ass after poopoo
1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg

Yes and I posted about it a year ago, but it has nothing to do with my ass being dirty. I use wet wipes and water after shitting and my ass is always clean other than the sweat.
My ass sweats even during winter. I leave wet streaks on any chair I sit, especially plastic. All chairs/seats at my college are black and plastic so sweat is really visible on them. Whenever class ends I have to squirm in my chair to "wipe" the sweat and sort of lift my ass up off the chair for a few minutes before everyone gets up so that no one sees the sweat on the seat. I avoid sitting in public transport.

My ass also sweats when I have to take a dump. Sometimes my underwear is completely soaked if I hold my shit in for longer than a few minutes.

During summer it's not only my ass that sweats, it's also the back of my thighs and knees and it all drips towards my feet so that my entire pants get wet. I can't wear regular pants during summer unless I want everyone staring at my wet legs and ass. During summer my ass and legs sweat even just standing. Not even shorts help if I'm sitting.

It's just another part of being a subhuman with terrible genetics.

Last edited:
look at all these savages who don't even use water when cleaning their ass

idk, wipe more

Yes and I posted about it a year ago, but it has nothing to do with my ass being dirty. I use wet wipes and water after shitting and my ass is always clean other than the sweat.
My ass sweats even during winter. I leave wet streaks on any chair I sit, especially plastic. All chairs/seats at my college are black and plastic so sweat is really visible on them. Whenever class ends I have to squirm in my chair to "wipe" the sweat and sort of lift my ass up off the chair for a few minutes before everyone gets up so that no one sees the sweat on the seat. I avoid sitting in public transport.

My ass also sweats when I have to take a dump. Sometimes my underwear is completely soaked if I hold my shit in for longer than a few minutes.

During summer it's not only my ass that sweats, it's also the back of my thighs and knees and it all drips towards my feet so that my entire pants get wet. I can't wear regular pants during summer unless I want everyone staring at my wet legs and ass. During summer my ass and legs sweat even just standing. Not even shorts help if I'm sitting.

It's just another part of being a subhuman with terrible genetics.

some of us need sterile methods, it is time to get clean.
put a bidet in your bathroom and wash ur ass after poopoo
1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg
t-thanks

Last edited:
1) Change your shitting routine so you shit once a day before you shower. Assuming you shower once a day.

2) When you clean your ass with soap, stick your finger inside your asshole. INSIDE YOUR ASSHOLE

also have this shit it's annoying
1) Change your shitting routine so you shit once a day before you shower. Assuming you shower once a day.

2) When you clean your ass with soap, stick your finger inside your asshole. INSIDE YOUR ASSHOLE
implying i shower :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I get swamp ass hella lot, especially when I lived in Texas. 110 degree summers were the worst.

Eww sounds gay

Sounds like a hairy ass to me.

Having a hairy, sweaty ass can be annoying. Make sure you wipe thoroughly and get used to sweating there.