Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here has lip herpes?

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
Is lip herpes really a big turn off for woman? I heard 90% of people have lip herpes but most dont know. I was wondering because I increasingly hear people use herpes as insult.

Or do they mean genital herpes?

How the fuck can 90% of people have herpea?

Very many people have herpes. It's often asymptomatic but still contagious. Herpes is kind of like the syphilis of our time. A disease propagated by promiscuous degenerates.

https://www.who.int/news-room/detai...are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1

in this source it says 67%, but that estimate is low, especially in developed countrys and in the country i am from. realisticly it is atleast 70 - 80% I would guess.

keep in mind im talking about lip herpes
You can get herpes by mouth to mouth contact which includes drinking from the same bottle as your friends or family. Especially in your childhood

No, I’m a virgin.

Just have herpes br0 womenz love herpes br0

There's two types of herpes. One of them mainly affects the genitals and is an STD, and the other affects the entire body but has almost no symptoms.

90% of the population has the asymptomatic herpes because it grows on your entire body.

zyklon B for cold sores

Fuck man I have herpes and shit right now. I fucking hate this shit i just wanna go rope