Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here had to to military service in their country?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In Spain it's not mandatory from long ago (I think everyone born after 1982 didn't do it) but in many countries it still exists. Tbh it sounds like a complete loss of time, one year wasted doing intense phyisical and military training with a drill sargeant roasting you and you almost don't have free time kek. Do they pay you at least?

Anyway I know a trick to cheat on the medical exam so you don't have to go. The night before just sleep with contacts on (if they're of different graduation even better) so you won't see shit in the eye test so you will fail and won't have to do military service. That's how the father of a friend avoided it kek.

In Spain it's not mandatory from long ago (I think everyone born after 1982 didn't do it) but in many countries it still exists. Tbh it sounds like a complete loss of time, one year wasted doing intense phyisical and military training with a drill sargeant roasting you and you almost don't have free time kek. Do they pay you at least?

Anyway I know a trick to cheat on the medical exam so you don't have to go. The night before just sleep with contacts on (if they're of different graduation even better) so you won't see shit in the eye test so you will fail and won't have to do military service. That's how the father of a friend avoided it kek.
UK cel here, no we don't

Also what you think of Brexit, mr Spain-cel

Not me, thankfully.

Nah i'm hiding.

Nope and I never will. I will never die for Goldenberg.

I cannot say due to the nondisclosure agreement...

Fortunately I didn't have to do it. Military is a place where incels are bullied and tortured even more openly than irl.

thank god no.