Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media ANYONE here good with restoring and FIXING a digital image photo?

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★
It is the only copy of a photo from 1984, and many years ago I took a digital picture of the physical photo. I'd like to see it restored, all wrinkles of the paper gone, and the lines restored so it looks undamaged. ALSO make it clearer, and reduce/eliminate the fuzziness. Does anyone here KNOW how to do that? THE only photo ever taken of ME as a teen in the boy's home! So it's VERY important. Here's the photo.
Scan

you're the oldest user here?

Nice to meet an oldcel. Unfortunately I don't know what I can do about this.

Do you think you could make the physical photo less wrinkled? I think I could help the fuzzines a bit.

Rare encounter with an ancient incel, everyone be on your best behavior

Do you think you could make the physical photo less wrinkled? I think I could help the fuzzines a bit.
There IS NO physical photo. This is a digital picture of a real picture that NO longer exists! I took this copy at least 20 years ago when it DID exist. So this is what there is to work with, period.

There IS NO physical photo. This is a digital picture of a real picture that NO longer exists! I took this copy at least 20 years ago when it DID exist. So this is what there is to work with, period.
Sorry, I think there are people that do this type of thing though.

I think it looks better now, but sure there is some professional that will do it better.

Attachments

• Scan.png
    Scan.png
    575.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan_lessnoise.png
    Scan_lessnoise.png
    447.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan_enhanced.png
    Scan_enhanced.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6