Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone here ever lose a job because of a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
yes.

I´ve also had an aquaintance who had been working at a restaurant for years who got fired because two female subs accused him of sexual harassment.

I later overheard those two foids and they admitted to making everything up. They just didn´t like the guy because he was ugly. Literally what they said.

Damn, that's brutal

Still l dont understand how can a man hire a woman in a small or medium corporate... its like shooting on your own feet

Damn, that's brutal

Still l dont understand how can a man hire a woman in a small or medium corporate... its like shooting on your own feet
why do men pay hundreds of dollars to eat womans literal turd?

We will never know...

I later overheard those two foids and they admitted to making everything up. They just didn´t like the guy because he was ugly. Literally what they said.
Since women don't have to actually work, the workplace is a social environment for them. So if you don't fit in, they will do anything to get you out.