Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anyone here ever lose a job because of a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Or been accused of sexual harassment?. I was once interviewing for an internship, and I had to turn in some paperwork to the front desk. There was a mousy, quiet looking girl sitting at the desk. A chad lite came up next to me and started engaging in shitty banter. I cooly dismissed him, and turned in my paperwork. A week later, the boss called me, and said that I "was involved in an incident". The girl at the front desk accused me of being rude towards her. I never even talked to her. The boss then went on to say that I was socially awkward, and that I wouldn't get the position. He called me a few days later offering me a second chance next semester, and I declined.

I never had a job but i'm high inhib so it's a low possibilty.

I haven't. But I dropped out of college because of that possibility. I don't want to be in the same workplace with a woman.

Yes. A hot brown-skinned Filipina Stacy apparently told the boss that she felt "uncomfortable" around me and the boss called me into his office and gave me a speech. What was I supposed to do? Stop being short? Stop being ugly? So I quit before they could fire me.

No, but our foid accountant was fired for fraud

Yes. Was a crime scene cleaner and my female boss disappeared with the money from the customers.

So job gone and no payment.

Or been accused of sexual harassment?. I was once interviewing for an internship, and I had to turn in some paperwork to the front desk. There was a mousy, quiet looking girl sitting at the desk. A chad lite came up next to me and started engaging in shitty banter. I cooly dismissed him, and turned in my paperwork. A week later, the boss called me, and said that I "was involved in an incident". The girl at the front desk accused me of being rude towards her. I never even talked to her. The boss then went on to say that I was socially awkward, and that I wouldn't get the position. He called me a few days later offering me a second chance next semester, and I declined.
LMAO. You were rude because you didn't act the way she wanted you to (beta) because of your looks. That made her feel threatened (ugly guy bein assertive). JFL.

Yes. A hot brown-skinned Filipina Stacy apparently told the boss that she felt "uncomfortable" around me and the boss called me into his office and gave me a speech. What was I supposed to do? Stop being short? Stop being ugly? So I quit before they could fire me.
Smart tbh. I used to fear this, but i've realized it's an opportunity to quit before the can fire me. So I can still use it on my resume, and get a better job.
LMAO. You were rude because you didn't act the way she wanted you to (beta) because of your looks. That made her feel threatened (ugly guy bein assertive). JFL.
True.
Yes. Was a crime scene cleaner and my female boss disappeared with the money from the customers.

So job gone and no payment.
Care to elaborate?

There isn't much to talk about. There were signs that her business was fishy. She couldn't pay us on time and we had to buy our equipment ourselves. She promised to take care of the expenses later.

There were also rumors about her taking body parts with her but I don't know anything about it. She was so weird as a person and she would look for her employees' weaknesses so that she could exlpoit them and scold us more effectively.
At some point I went to her office because she didn't give me new instructions or tasks in a while. I went there and the office was abandoned.
Couldn't call her. I managed to get other employees' numbers through a whatsapp chat group we had to join. Most of them were friends of her before she started her business. They told me they didn't know anything about her. They gave me a creepy vibe and eventually I decided to not try finding her. Sick fucks.

I went back to studycelling. Fuck crime scene cleaning.

There isn't much to talk about. There were signs that her business was fishy. She couldn't pay us on time and we had to buy our equipment ourselves. She promised to take care of the expenses later.

There were also rumors about her taking body parts with her but I don't know anything about it. She was so weird as a person and she would look for her employees' weaknesses so that she could exlpoit them and scold us more effectively.
At some point I went to her office because she didn't give me new instructions or tasks in a while. I went there and the office was abandoned.
Couldn't call her. I managed to get other employees' numbers through a whatsapp chat group we had to join. Most of them were friends of her before she started her business. They told me they didn't know anything about her. They gave me a creepy vibe and eventually I decided to not try finding her. Sick fucks.

Damnnn i thought that sort of cleaning was handled by the police department. I have no doubt that she was taking body parts, as they are super lucrative on the black market.

Damnnn i thought that sort of cleaning was handled by the police department. I have no doubt that she was taking body parts, as they are super lucrative on the black market.
There are some private companies that can do it, but it's hard to find them. Jobs are more popular than you might think. Everyone wants to be an edgelord.

Nah, but I had an interview for an internship where there were two people interviewing me and the Stacy there seemed friendly but asked me the most difficult questions so I wouldn't get the role.

If a woman is ok you to join her for an interview in HR, just don't go

I like your posts bro

One time I was trying to get a summer job and had a fake interview with the HR department in the society I was interested to work for. I say it was fake because I had basically nothing to say. The job was indeed easy basic shit barely requiring to know how to read and have limbs (moving light stuffs from point A to point B), and I was in fact overqualified (lol). Moreover they desperately needed someone because employees were on holidays, and nobody except me was applying at the moment.

The HR old rag was ok with me, even though she pretended that questions like "what is yout main quality/flaw" , "what do you do in your free time", "do you know how to work in a team" were n°1 priority for hardly 1 month of minimum service. There was also a trainee young foid who kept looking at me with disgusted eyes.

It's crazy to see how incels are automatically in the center of all suspicions, even for stupid jobs barely requiring anything more than being able to breath air and cast a shadow.

Holy shit. Was this some kind of organ traficking business ?

I like your posts bro

One time I was trying to get a summer job and had a fake interview with the HR department in the society I was interested to work for. I say it was fake because I had basically nothing to say. The job was indeed easy basic shit barely requiring to know how to read and have limbs (moving light stuffs from point A to point B), and I was in fact overqualified (lol). Moreover they desperately needed someone because employees were on holidays, and nobody except me was applying at the moment.

The HR old rag was ok with me, even though she pretended that questions like "what is yout main quality/flaw" , "what do you do in your free time", "do you know how to work in a team" were n°1 priority for hardly 1 month of minimum service. There was also a trainee young foid who kept looking at me with disgusted eyes.

It's crazy to see how incels are automatically in the center of all suspicions, even for stupid jobs barely requiring anything more than being able to breath air and cast a shadow.

Holy shit. Was this some kind of organ traficking business ?
No, crime scene cleaning. You wear a biohazard suit and pick up corpses or bodyparts from homicides, suicides etc. You also scrub bloody bathrooms clean and eventually you have to remove dirty furniture.

No, crime scene cleaning. You wear a biohazard suit and pick up corpses or bodyparts from homicides, suicides etc. You also scrub bloody bathrooms clean and eventually you have to remove dirty furniture.
I mean ... That was YOUR job. But what about your foid boss who suddenly disappeared, and what about all her associates who suddenly acted strangely afterward ? Honestly, that shit stinks. I wouldn't dig too much in there business without a good insurance if I were you.

Never lost a job because I never had one in the first place.

I mean ... That was YOUR job. But what about your foid boss who suddenly disappeared, and what about all her associates who suddenly acted strangely afterward ? Honestly, that shit stinks. I wouldn't dig too much in there business without a good insurance if I were you.
Yes, I started feeling unsafe around her and her old friends so I stopped snooping and gave up on the money she owes me.
She was the boss, she started the business from scratch. She found customers and managed our schedules. She was also responsible for checking whether we gave all our boxes (with biological waste inside) to the deposit where another business disposes them, stores them or gives them to the police or medical examiners.

She was a weird one. Chain smoking womanlet who posted pictures of her as some kind of gothic vampire or something.

Yes, I started feeling unsafe around her and her old friends so I stopped snooping and gave up on the money she owes me.
She was the boss, she started the business from scratch. She found customers and managed our schedules. She was also responsible for checking whether we gave all our boxes (with biological waste inside) to the deposit where another business disposes them, stores them or gives them to the police or medical examiners.

She was a weird one. Chain smoking womanlet who posted pictures of her as some kind of gothic vampire or something.
That makes me think of crazy goth chicks who pretend to be vampires and drink their sub blood to die of colorectal cancer at age 36.

I lost my summer job to a woman.

The last job, I had a Stacey as a boss. It didn't help. In fact, pretty much all of the next 4 levels of management above me were female.

I know how to play the game, while maintaining self-respect as a man. By the end, I voluntarily walked out, but did leave with the satisfaction of pissing a few of them off.

I like your posts bro

Thanks boyo. :feelsokman: Unlike men, women see jobs as a social setting (because they don't actually have to do any work), so they treat it as such.
I lost my summer job to a woman.
Elaborate
By the end, I voluntarily walked out, but did leave with the satisfaction of pissing a few of them off.
Right on boyo. Incels need to take control of thEiR destiny
ER Pointing

I remember your threads. My god, these people overreact to the simplest things. Yet have the audacity to accuse US of disrupting workflow.

Unlike men, women see jobs as a social setting (because they don't actually have to do any work), so they treat it as such.
Women are too busy being social while men are too busy getting the shit done tbh.

That's why most bullshit jobs in the tertiary sector are so full of foids (happiness coach, social media manager, advertising, ...) while all the useful jobs from primary or secondary sectors thanks to which our society actually functions are merely done by men (military, manufactory worker, miner, farmer, etc ...).

Women are too busy being social while men are too busy getting the shit done tbh.

That's why most bullshit jobs in the tertiary sector are so full of foids (happiness coach, social media manager, advertising, ...) while all the useful jobs from primary or secondary sectors thanks to which our society actually functions are merely done by men (military, manufactory worker, miner, farmer, etc ...).
Spot on.

I quit my first job because the foid boss there was just insufferable. Lots of other people did it as well.

No surprise as to why she started that type of business.

Actually, yes. I was once declined from an apprenticeship place. He only wants females, although it was Fitness Business, so why decline a men in the first place? By the way, the Manager their was a man as well. So a man declined another man an apprenticeship place. Until this very day, I have 0 status, no job, no apprentice, no money - all this because of females. Like seriously, we men have now to compete with females in the work environment. Females are pushed and preferred. Here in Germany, currently FRG, females comes first, then foreigners, then handicapped people and the last one are white men.

Could it be true and you are really socially awkward? I know I struggled in my job because I’m socially awkward.

Nah, but I had an interview for an internship where there were two people interviewing me and the Stacy there seemed friendly but asked me the most difficult questions so I wouldn't get the role.
why would they need 2 people there interviewing jesus christ thats nightmarefuel. im guessing one person sees if you know your shit and the other is a braindead stacy that clears only nt whites in

i lose job because i have no gf and they think im homo :feelsrope:

She did that because she wanted the Chadlite to get the job. So that she could look at him/talk to him every day, instead of having to witness your subhuman face every morning. That thought was too hard for her to swallow.

why would they need 2 people there interviewing jesus christ thats nightmarefuel. im guessing one person sees if you know your shit and the other is a braindead stacy that clears only nt whites in
I was thinking that same thing. It didn't feel like an interview. It felt like I was in high school in the principals office getting in trouble for something. It was insane.

I was thinking that same thing. It didn't feel like an interview. It felt like I was in high school in the principals office getting in trouble for something. It was insane.
wtf ive never felt anxious reading something like that. im dreading the day i have to apply for internships

Went through that bullshit before

Nope, but got in deep shit for “BOOLYING” at school all for saying a mean word. Funnily enough, the girl who claimed bullying had been bullying me all year, and it was one of her orbiters that heard me say what I said and reported me.

me.

I was the top earner for the company then one day some young foid who just got out of training got into a management position. Within one week she fired almost every male, a lot of them who had been working there for years, including myself.

1 year later the company almost went bankrupt. Then she got pregnant and left the company and immediately got a better job at a different firm.

Reason why I avoid jobs that have foids. Warehouse, construction, delivery, night security... That's all I wanna do please :)

Very little foids in those jobs. The more risky and physically demanding the job is, the less you encounter foids

me.

I was the top earner for the company then one day some young foid who just got out of training got into a management position. Within one week she fired almost every male, a lot of them who had been working there for years, including myself.

1 year later the company almost went bankrupt. Then she got pregnant and left the company and immediately got a better job at a different firm.

Is it true ?

Is it true ?
yes.

I´ve also had an aquaintance who had been working at a restaurant for years who got fired because two female subs accused him of sexual harassment.

I later overheard those two foids and they admitted to making everything up. They just didn´t like the guy because he was ugly. Literally what they said.