Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone here ever attempted suicide?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
One time I wrapped a large zip-tie around my neck and pulled it tight. I promise this really happened and I'm not LARPing. I was hoping it would cut off the blood flow to my brain and I'd pass out and die within seconds. As soon as I secured the zip tie it began to hurt really bad and there was still some blood still going to my brain. I was starting to feel light head and I could feel my heart trying to pump blood to my head. I panicked and changed my mind. I tried wedging a pair of scissors underneath to cut the zip-tie but it was too tight and I couldn't get it under without slicing my neck open. I was starting to think I was really gonna die a horrible death. I managed to wedge my finger underneath to alleviate some of the pressure but still couldn't get the scissors in. Somehow the zip-tie snapped. It's pretty weird to think I probably wouldn't be here if I didn't get that lucky. What are your stories if you have any?

I tried overdosing on Cinnamon Toast Crunch once.

I never attempted, propably would try something fast and painless.

I haven't attempted, I am going to make sure when I do though I won't fuck up.

I tried to slit my own throat while black out drunk once. But was far too drunk and passed out mid attempt. Was found by my mom and ended up in a psych ward for a bit

I smoke ~2 packs a day hoping I'll die from lung cancer

Alright boyos here's the guide on how to kill yourself.
If you wanna go a quick and painless method you could:

1. Jump from a building
(Above 16m, or a four story tall building, you almost have 100% chance of death, it could go over that if you fall on your head)
2. A gun
This is the most obvious method, yes it can fail but if you do it in the middle of the day with no one to rescue you it probably won't.
3. Poisoning
Depends on the poison..some act really quick and some fuck you up, discretion is advised.
4. Live a long and fulfilling life so you can maximize your suffering because you're a piece of shit

I choose number 4

i jumped off from a bridge onto concrete at a skate park but i landed on my shoulders on concrete

apparently the bridge was just a cross over so there wasnt really any height to hurt me other than a bruised side for a few days lol

1. Jump from a building
(Above 16m, or a four story tall building, you almost have 100% chance of death, it could go over that if you fall on your head)
2. A gun
This is the most obvious method, yes it can fail but if you do it in the middle of the day with no one to rescue you it probably won't.
3. Poisoning
Depends on the poison..some act really quick and some fuck you up, discretion is advised.
4. Live a long and fulfilling life so you can maximize your suffering because you're a piece of shit

I choose number 4
How's #4 working for you so far?

1. Jump from a building
2. A gun
3. Poisoning

I choose number 4
Option 1 is in the palm of my hands right now. I'm on the 18th floor.
I'll go with option 4 for now

I attempted a while ago, but ive gotten past my temptations to do so. A lot of my problems I fixed, obviously not inceldom but ive been trying atleast but ill always stay blackpilled.

Never tried it but if I did I would rope. Jumping under a high speed train would be a pretty fucked up way to go although theres a 1/10 survival rate.

Just go to Harlem.
Wear more jewelry than Liberace and Michael Jordan Sneakers.

Yes, but it was such a poor attempt that I hardly consider it as legitimate

I haven't tried anything seriously yet

I attempted to drow my self but failed

no even though I want to die so badly

I passed out from a rear naked choke once when i was training in mma long ago. I didn't tap because i really wanted to die.

It honestly wasn't that painful, i felt a huge pressure for a few seconds before i slipped into unconsciousness. Roping is definitely the way to go if you set up properly.

I'm too much of a pussy.

I tried to kill myself twice in middle school.

i think suicide is a cope, what we want isn't to be dead we want the life chad has. but there is no way to become chad without numerous plastic surgeries which would cost many thousands of dollars, and there's still no guarantee that they would turn out well, therefore the only option left is suicide. still cant do it though because im a pussy

Option 1 is in the palm of my hands right now. I'm on the 18th floor.
I'll go with option 4 for now
Lucky dog. I'm on the first.
Never tried it but if I did I would rope. Jumping under a high speed train would be a pretty fucked up way to go although theres a 1/10 survival rate.
Oh fuck that's too high for me

I once tried overdosing on skittles because Chad didn't respond to my texts :confused:

One time I wrapped a large zip-tie around my neck and pulled it tight. I promise this really happened and I'm not LARPing. I was hoping it would cut off the blood flow to my brain and I'd pass out and die within seconds. As soon as I secured the zip tie it began to hurt really bad and there was still some blood still going to my brain. I was starting to feel light head and I could feel my heart trying to pump blood to my head. I panicked and changed my mind. I tried wedging a pair of scissors underneath to cut the zip-tie but it was too tight and I couldn't get it under without slicing my neck open. I was starting to think I was really gonna die a horrible death. I managed to wedge my finger underneath to alleviate some of the pressure but still couldn't get the scissors in. Somehow the zip-tie snapped. It's pretty weird to think I probably wouldn't be here if I didn't get that lucky. What are your stories if you have any?

Normies don't want us to commit suicide. They get off on our suffering; it makes them feel superior.

I set myself on fire when i was a lot younger. The flames made my primal instinct go crazy and i lost the will to die quickly.
If I seriously tried to die now I find it very unlikely I would fail.

Last edited:
No I value my life also I want to see where this train wreck of a society will go so yeah suicide is for pussies

Yes. I attempted hanging off a closet rack then got sent to a mental hospital for a week.

I had to lie to the bluepilled staff in there trying to ‘help’. If I told them the truth (looks run everything and i’m ugly/disposable), the time spent in there would’ve been extended. Normies don’t think of the root of the problem which makes them useless

Last edited:
Lack of gun availability in cuck island, probably go 1 but may opt for ER.

Any good places to get Cyanide?

i was saved by anon
I also drowned when I was much younger in Florida in a water park, you know the big wave machines that create waves, went under them.. got saved by lifeguard chad. Now I wish I never survived if this is my life. Nothing but a conduit for Chad to get more renown for his actions and for myself to look more of a retard who can't swim properly or do anything right. It was surprisingly peaceful after struggling lots, then you come back and you keep on struggling, wondering when the peace will come back. Then you realise it never will.. until you die of course.

What are your stories if you have any?
Not sure if it counts but when I was a kid, between 4 and 6, I took a knife and tried showing it through my heart. I was too weak/cowardly to do it though, I just ended up making a small poke wound on my chest. Partents didn't notice luckily.

Never seriously attempted it but I did contemplate/come close to ending my life on two occasions in high school.

First occasion was when I ran out of a classroom mid-class after being bullied by a group of Chadlites, one of them even stuck his head out the door and yelled an insult at me as I was running away. Of course the foid teacher (young, only in her 20s) did fuck-all about it. I remember running off the school property and waiting near the side of the road for a truck to pass so I jump in front of it... waited...cried...waited more...and cried some more... a few vehicles did pass and I remember leaning forward a bit and the wind in my face from the car passing made me panic so I chickened out. And then a teacher found me and brought me back in to the principal's office.

Second occasion I went apeshit after a bully had made my life hell for the last six months. I finally snapped one day in class and threw my open pencilcase at him so all the pencils and erasers and equipment exploded in his face. I was aiming to scratch his face and fuck it up badly or something but I didn't succeed. Everyone stared at me as I stormed out of the classroom and hid in a disabled toilet and remember trying to tighten my jacket around my neck trying to suffocate myself.

I also drowned when I was much younger in Florida in a water park, you know the big wave machines that create waves, went under them.. got saved by lifeguard chad. Now I wish I never survived if this is my life. Nothing but a conduit for Chad to get more renown for his actions and for myself to look more of a retard who can't swim properly or do anything right. It was surprisingly peaceful after struggling lots, then you come back and you keep on struggling, wondering when the peace will come back. Then you realise it never will.. until you die of course.
when i drowned i feel a peace i was in peace with everything and everyone was a blissful moment you can't compare that peace with anything it's like you are complete.

To be honest.

All truecels have attempted :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Too scared tbh tbh

Put a 12 guage to my mouth 2 years ago.

Every day I think about it, and regret my decision to not pull the trigger and tell my mum.

I passed out from a rear naked choke once when i was training in mma long ago. I didn't tap because i really wanted to die.

It honestly wasn't that painful, i felt a huge pressure for a few seconds before i slipped into unconsciousness. Roping is definitely the way to go if you set up properly.
Man that would be kind a dick move to the guy who was choking you xD

Wow, crazy story OP.

I have never attempted suicide... idk, I feel very miserable all the time but I've never tried that, idk why

I've had a bunch of not serious attempts and 2 real serious attempts

Left Car running in the garage passed out and came to when my friend unexpectedly came by..

2nd time many years later I took a bunch of Xanax and heroin passed out tuesday night and woke up Friday..

Closest I came to death was an accidental heroin OD a week or 2 after that.. that was very very strange

Heroin is very good for dieing..

so yeah suicide is for pussies
low iq post. You have no idea what some people go through when it comes to mental illness, loneliness, abuse, and total misery. Some people just want to stop suffering in their miserable lives and rest forever

Last edited:
>the ziptie snapped

LARP. zipties are indestructable.

I've had a bunch of not serious attempts and 2 real serious attempts

Left Car running in the garage passed out and came to when my friend unexpectedly came by..

2nd time many years later I took a bunch of Xanax and heroin passed out tuesday night and woke up Friday..

Closest I came to death was an accidental heroin OD a week or 2 after that.. that was very very strange

Heroin is very good for dieing..
Pretty crazy how lucky we can get when we make serious attempts
>the ziptie snapped

LARP. zipties are indestructable.
Not always. The one I used must have been a cheap one or old(they get weaker after a long time) I wasn't planning on changing my mind after I tightened it but then trying to get out of it.
Wow, crazy story OP.

I have never attempted suicide... idk, I feel very miserable all the time but I've never tried that, idk why
I wouldn't try it unless you feel that there is absolutely nothing you can do to find happiness

Last edited: