Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here don't hate woman?

Same, I’ve just accepted that everything takes place in accordance to fate/destiny, it’s out of your hands and out of anybody else’s hands, it simply is what it is
What I've been telling myself all this time.

Things are as they are.

@The Enforcer @PPEcel @Master @proudweeb @Dregster @Marquis de Sade @Robtical @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle

He thinks about being a foid.

Ban this GrAYecl Tranny faggot.
Thanks for telling me, I got rid of that cuck.

You are bluepilled if you hate women for not fucking you. If they don’t have the hots for you then what the fuck should they do? Fuck you cause you are lonely? It’s logic like this that earn incels a bad name

You are bluepilled if you hate women for not fucking you. If they don’t have the hots for you then what the fuck should they do? Fuck you cause you are lonely? It’s logic like this that earn incels a bad name

Yeah you can’t really hate them when they are basically functioning in accordance to their nature, no difference to an AI functioning according to its lines of code

Women’s mate-seeking behaviour is controlled by nature/universe, while an AI’s actions are controlled by a programmer

Both women and an AI have no control over the way they operate, so makes no sense to hate them

Last edited:
too high IQ to get buried under an infiltrator GrAY post. worthy of it's own thread no doubt.
based tbh. ty. I probably wont bother tbh. I repeat myself almost daily anyway and i'm lazy as shit. but if you want to copy the link to the post and throw it in one go ahead jfl.

wont feel right. i'll remember the word gynophobic tho (which is a real word I've never heard of until now) :feelshaha:
In the words of Dr. Dre "Shootin everything in sight tonight's the night to get hyped
and fight for what's wrong, fuck what's right!"

And yeah it's a more accurate term imo. Also the word cacophobia/cacophobic might be worth remembering. It's a phobia of ugliness. I guess while it's usually characterized as an intense, anxiety inducing phobia. I'd argue that near enough everyone holds this phobia to some degree. The way people treat me due to being ugly says more than enough. The way they look at ugly people with malevolent disgust.

Misanthrope is the term I usually use to describe myself to people. Humans in general are horrible, shallow and selfish bastards. I assess individuals and go from there.
This lol most of times other guys are trying to screw you or get you killed

This lol most of times other guys are trying to screw you or get you killed
tbh people suck shit out of a hemorrhoid infested, pus covered, leaky, festering donkey anus. Humans are evil and heartless

Yeah you can’t really hate them when they are basically functioning in accordance to their nature, no difference to an AI functioning according to its lines of code

Women’s mate-seeking behaviour is controlled by nature/universe, while an AI’s actions are controlled by a programmer

Both women and an AI have no control over the way they operate, so makes no sense to hate them
I hate female nature :feels:

I don't hate women. I hate humans in general I guess. Although I just hate individuals who treat me like shit. I have no faith in anybody unless they themselves show that they're not shallow assholes who will treat me like dirt just because of how I look, which is rare. What I do hate in regards to women is how most of them that i've encountered have treated me. At best I get ignorance and a scorned look of disgust, going further up the worse chain, they will go out of their way to make my day worse, humiliate me, mock me, etc, try to get me assaulted and what not. Just straight up malice in general.

People are too quick to label some guys as misogynists because they're slightly critical. But most aren't misogynists. They don't hate women. A better word would be "gynophobic". A lot of guys are wary of women, cautious or even slightly fearful. Women make them anxious because they've only ever had bad experiences at the hands of women and have been treated like worms. It's like people who have a fear of dogs or someshit (inb4 OMG WE R BEING COMPARED TO DOGZ, which misses the point entirely), because they've only ever had bad experiences with dogs.

No one complains when women are cautious or critical of men or hate men because of some bad experience(s). There's a double standard there. I find it ironic how people also never ask nor care if we hate men too. Because while men in general I guess treat most of us slightly better in some scenarios, overall they don't treat us all that good either. People in general dont. We are outcasts, bottom of the totem pole. The underdogs. We exist to be treated like dirt for other peoples entertainment. A trope so common that it's written into all forms of media and has been for centuries, and has manifested in several ways towards different people. I speak to both men and women online pretty much every day. So long as they arent hostile to me then all is good.
This was wholesome

Deadsrs also I feel like you're the realist modcel here who is genuine incel, the rest must be normies in looks
How come? its probably fairly over for modcels in general tbh

W
How come? its probably fairly over for modcels in general tbh
over? maby!, but nonetheless you're the only one who is constantly highlighting and detailing your irl struggles as an ''ugly truecel'' as such which imho gives you more legitimacy than the rest of the modcel team.

W

over? maby!, but nonetheless you're the only one who is constantly highlighting and detailing your irl struggles as an ''ugly truecel'' as such which imho gives you more legitimacy than the rest of the modcel team.
I dont really have much else to talk about I guess other than life