Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here 28+ who lives with their parents and does nothing?

Are you 28+ witho no job living off your parents money?

• Yes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
Want to know your future?

I moved in with my Grandmother and Mother when I was 32 in 2008. My grandmother died three years later in her 90s. Year later I got a minimum wage job (@36) for a little bit and quit. Then did nothing for 6 years. My mom got cancer at 61 and died. She had life insurance. So I could live for a little bit on that money. I messed up her house payments (it suddenly doubled and too phone shy to figure out why) and it got foreclosed.

Not much has changed. I live with Criaglist roommates. I worked Uber/Lyft before the coronavirus. I bought a newish car so I could do that with insurance money.

I'm 44. I have health problems. I'm basically waiting to die.
This is me in less than 10 years. I'm sorry you had to go through life with such misery. My existence will be no better.

Yeah that’s me :feelsbadman: Trying my best to get a job right now though

Inb4 IT using the results to gaslight us. Both Chadlites I know were sexually active and had relationships through long NEET periods at 20+.

I’m 17 and in highschool
Bro really, you need to get off this site. You don't belong here and this is just going to poison your mind. Get back to us once you blew through college a kissless virgin.

I'm about to turn 29.

Where would you get a job anyways? Covid has destroyed the job market. Even if you did, you'd have to wear a mask for 8+ hrs, which is absolute hell. And the foids and cucks would try to get you fired anyways. The globalists have destroyed the ability for men to make a living. Do not feel guilty at all. As long as your parents treat you with respect, try to just pick up after yourself and make your presence there as pleasant as possible.