Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone have these sperg moments?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
They randomly appear and it fills me with the need to scream internally. By that I mean scream but with my mouth close.
It also makes me flex all of my muscles and sometimes I laugh afterwards, I don't know why. I do this at least 5 times a day. It's like an impulse I get.
It lasts ~5-10 seconds. It's weird but no one notices it thankfully.
Is this some kind of retard trait or something?
The fuck is wrong with me.

They randomly appear and it fills me with the need to scream internally. By that I mean scream but with my mouth close.
It also makes me flex all of my muscles and sometimes I laugh afterwards, I don't know why. I do this at least 5 times a day. It's like an impulse I get.
Over for u Buddy boyo. U need inject test

You have a nervoud probelm

not really but sometimes i start laughing for no fucking reason like a retarded, it happens more often when im sad lmao

not really but sometimes i start laughing for no fucking reason like a retarded, it happens more often when im sad lmao
PBAcel.

U need tesosterone buddy boyo. Gwtbur blood tested. Maybe u have low t or bad vitamin D levels. It's severe problem. I had sorry moment and ignored em and got.migraines. fix it now or be fucked harder latet

U need tesosterone buddy boyo. Gwtbur blood tested. Maybe u have low t or bad vitamin D levels. It's severe problem. I had sorry moment and ignored em and got.migraines. fix it now or be fucked harder latet
Hmm, alright.
I'll go to the doctor then, maybe...

no man you are just autistic as fuck probably

Autism does that to you. It's the neurons in your brain misfiring. Shoulda stayed away from those vaccines as a kid buddy boyo

No man, but it loos kinda over for you ngl

I want to scream all the time but i never can because there's always someone around me. i keep all my rage boiled up inside me.

Sometimes I do a short chuckle to myself when I think of something funny

I hope it doesn't make me look like a Binnen-prat

Would people look at me and think, "Why does he do that?"
It's not really something bad.
"Binnenpret" means when you laugh because of something you thought of by yourself.
It translates to "Inner Amusement".

You are going jokER. Good luck

I scream like that sometimes. Usually when I sperg I do it alone that way I don't do it in public (Although that really doesn't matter anymore since I dont leave my room). But I'll randomly start seizing or when I get frustrated I'll start seizing.

>Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), or emotional incontinence, is a type of emotional disturbance characterized by uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays.

Not exactly like that