Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have any success with Kinobody?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Anyone try his nutritional and training philosophy, or is he just another YouTube fitness fag?

Anyone try his nutritional and training philosophy, or is he just another YouTube fitness fag?
He’s a faggot, what are you trying to accomplish I can give ya a solid no bs plan

Just be good-looking, have rich parents, microdose Trenbolone, and rip off Martin Berkhan. Bing bang boom, you are now Kinobody.

He’s a faggot, what are you trying to accomplish I can give ya a solid no bs plan
Lose fat and get shredded. But without doing keto. Also worth mentioning I’m on trt so I’m “enhanced”.

Lose fat and get shredded. But without doing keto. Also worth mentioning I’m on trt so I’m “enhanced”.
DO you need a workout plan or a diet

Aren't you running borderline supraphysiological test levels? You could probably do a protein-sparing modified fast and lose hardly any muscle, especially if your meal timing is on point.

Aren't you running borderline supraphysiological test levels? You could probably do a protein-sparing modified fast and lose hardly any muscle, especially if your meal timing is on point.
Those diets without carbs are brutal. I tried several times and lose a ton of fat but I can’t sustain those diets.

Seems like a fag but I'm not a gymcel so idk

Just diet.
My advice would be to track calories for a few weeks and see what calories level keeps you sustained at your weight. Then you’re going to want to eat your weight in lbs in grams of protein (150lbs=150 grams) eat about 50 percent of your calories from fat, then the remaining calories after you add up the calories from fat and protein should be carbs. Slowly cut carbs and fat as you cut calories from your maintenance level of calories. I’d say cut about 300-400 calories off your maintenance calorie level and adjust accoridningly. You should be losing about a pound a week, unless you’re a fat fuck anything more than that is too fast and damn you’re losing muscle.

Muscle require glycogen = carbs...

I had never heard of that before