Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have any repeat exams in college?

T

TurkeyHam

Greycel
I failed one of my java modules last semester because I was depressed and cba to finish a project that was worth 50% of my grade and then I flunked another exam that I didn't study for so now I have to do a repeat exam. It won't be difficult but I still hate having it hang over me.

Yeah. Most people have had tbh

Had to repeat a final exam once and I passed with a good grade despite imo I didn't do it as good as the first try, which I failed. It really pissed me off because I really liked that course and I had studied hard but still failed. Good thing I passed but still sucks.

Also once I convinced a professor to let me repeat a midterm. Told him that a substitute professor told me to choose the wrong file for the exam (it was in the computer lab and every student had their own file to avoid cheating) so that's why I failed and thought it was unfair so I could get a second chance. And he agreed kek