Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have any nervous ticks or habits they do when they get shy and nervous?

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
When I get all shy and nervous and go red, sometimes I start shadowboxing

I twitch sometimes when I'm stressed and overwhelmed with schoolwork and shit

When I get all shy and nervous and go red, sometimes I start shadowboxing
lol you shadowbox while talking to people in public? how do you play that off:lul:

i can't talk though when im nervous i start snapping my fingers

I turn red too.

Or very rarely I'll just have a whole body spasm. Usually the body spasms aren't really triggered by anything though.

lol you shadowbox while talking to people in public? how do you play that off:lul:

i can't talk though when im nervous i start snapping my fingers
Kek when I say shadowbox I mean rocky 1 where he just does mini uppercuts, not full blown shadow boxing

Kek when I say shadowbox I mean rocky 1 where he just does mini uppercuts, not full blown shadow boxing
i get it now. i was about to say how do people see an ugly guy shadow boxing in the middle of a conversation and think to themselves "thats completely normal" lol

yeah when i get shy i start to stutter and when im nervous it starts with wheezing laughter / choking noise that scares the females away

I avoid farther conv

I just appear nervous overall, I start breathing heavy and stumbling around.

I slap myself and scream out of embarrasment.

I stare into people's eyes like an autist

my eyes water and it looks like i was crying

I bite my hands and my fingers

4NrHT7.jpg
4_8Hzm.jpg
7BqC9_.jpg

I used to cover my mouth which is a sign you're insecure about what you're saying.
I stopped doing it after I was made aware of this.
I have plenty of permanent facial and other tics.

Lol that would be funny as fuck tho
i get it now. i was about to say how do people see an ugly guy shadow boxing in the middle of a conversation and think to themselves "thats completely normal" lol

When I get nervous, I rub my hands. I will take out my wallet or find a napkin or something and just play with it with no objective. I did this in college alot in the dining halls when roasties would sit with me (packed hall, nowhere else to).

Play with a pen mostly wiggle it around.

i fidget my sweater sleeves

Bite my lips and try to avoid eye contact with everyone. I also turn red as well.

I start to smile like a retard and twitch

nodding my head like a japanese salaryman