Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have any ideas on how to simulate cuddling/hugging?

Dig up a corpse, warm them up in the microwave (2-3 minutes on defrost setting should do it) and cuddle until they start decomposing, then put the corpse back into the grave. No harm no loss

get a KSG and blast a foid's face into pieces

get a KSG and blast
tumblr_ohrpkwDEDD1qg7mgao1_500.gif

I make minimum wage and live pretty much paycheck to paycheck. There's no way I could afford to use these kinds of services even semi-regularly.
That kind of service won't satisfy our needs to be hugged and cuddled with love

Sorry to hear that :feelsbadman:

My mom also brought several different men to live with us and I resent her a lot for it. I remember instances of me begging her to get rid of them, to no avail.

But I still manage to love her. Women are dumb and must not be free under any circumstances, and she is a woman after all.

Your mom used to bring other men ?? WTF .
If I were in your place I would beat the shit out of both her and her bfs.

And JFL if you think women are dumb , women are extremely clever ,intelligent and manipulative.

Last edited:
Heated + weighted blanket works for me but it may cause anyone who finds it to accuse you of autism

weighted blanket also called anxiety blanket does the trick

How about a big fluffy dog?
Its warm and it breathes

As a bonus, he will literally love you to death

Last edited:
Pretend to trip and tackle a coworker and when you're on the ground just lay there and act like you passed out.

a warm bath kinda has some similarities with hugging, an other alternative would be a pet of course, which you can literally hug if big enough

pets, dogs actually love us back but cats does the trick if you take care of them

pets, dogs actually love us back but cats does the trick if you take care of them
Cats are awesome. I love dogs too but my cat saved my life ngl.

Would’ve roped without my cat.

Hug your mum or pet or get a job at the morgue. Or try to master your own imagination, if you do you'll be able to simulate touch and smell to the point of it rivalling reality.