Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have a backup of old faceandlms Looks live Episodes?

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
I am listing to a lot of @FACEandLMS Looks live Podcast recently. Unfortunatly many old episodes are offline or deleted. I belive Face said once he deleted them when he was drunk so he probably has no backup else they would be online again already. But sometimes viewers are that autistic to save youtube videos to their harddrive.

So the question: Does anyone have a backup of old faceandlms Looks live episodes?

No, lol. I deleted them cuz I was drunk/tipsy while hosting them and back then i was a stuttering nervous-wreck loser. Now I'm just a nervous loser.

More new episodes soon. I am busy with other content first.

No, lol. I deleted them cuz I was drunk/tipsy while hosting them and back then i was a stuttering nervous-wreck loser. Now I'm just a nervous loser.

They're still decent blackpill content though tbh

@FACEandLMS what do I have to do to get a shoutout in your next vid?

Ah thanks for the information man. Seems like I have to cope with something else in meantime than.