Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone hate browse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I hate browse and read a lot of kiwifarm threads. Kiwifarmers are a different kind of animal tbh.

I might grow kiwis someday.

There's a cold resistant variety...

Green and fuzzy...

I hate browse and read a lot of kiwifarm threads. Kiwifarmers are a different kind of animal tbh.
They hate us and have a thread on Jorsh's forum mocking us. Why read.

They hate us and have a thread on Jorsh's forum mocking us. Why read.
Aren’t the majority of Kiwi Farms users incels in denial lol. I heard that only the absolute bottom of the barrel in society browse that site. Or am I wrong here?
As much as I dislike the Kiwi Farms thread about incels, i’ll admit that the threads about trolling fat women ( like Amberlynn Reid or Foodie Beauty) are pretty based and funny.

Aren’t the majority of Kiwi Farms users incels in denial lol. I heard that only the absolute bottom of the barrel in society browse that site. Or am I wrong here?
I don't think spergs that spend the mayority of their time writing wall of texts to analyze the day-by-day life of a random autistic manchild are not bottom of the barrel. I also don't think they have the right to critisize incels, since it's unlikely they aren't virgins either.

only inceltears

It's a technicality tbh but the more common term used is "hate-read."
Noted. I am not much familiar with internet lingo.
Jfl at the amounts of cucks and bluepilled inkwells on that site.
Tbh, they are worse than IT. Some truly sick people on that site.
I don't think spergs that spend the mayority of their time writing wall of texts to analyze the day-by-day life of a random autistic manchild are not bottom of the barrel. I also don't think they have the right to critisize incels, since it's unlikely they aren't virgins either.
They think they are way above us.

Noted. I am not much familiar with internet lingo.

Tbh, they are worse than IT. Some truly sick people on that site.

They think they are way above us.
Do kiwi farm users jaw mog you

I hate browse your search history