Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone had blackpilled parents growing up?

Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
My parents (mostly mom) were extremely blackpilled growing up.

Always told me to eat a lot so I can grow tall while saying that no one liked short men. Then she always accentuated that I need to get a good education and a high-paying job if I wanted a wife (telling me to betabux maybe because she knew it was over from my face).
Later in my early twenties, she told me to go see a dermatologist to get finasteride pills for my hair, even though I wasn't noticeably balding, just a mature hairline. Saying that I needed to be on them at least until I can find a wife.
When I gymceled, she would always compliment me and said I now looked more like a man while asking me why I didn't look like a steroided up chad she saw on TV. The days I didn't gymcel, she used to nag me until I went to the gym.

She also used to tell me the way she picked my dad: tall and good career prospects. No mention of personality or anything else, she was literally only looking for a tall betabux JFL.

Also, dad straight up told me I was ugly LOL.

Yeah women and normies are the reason why the blackpill exists

Always told me to eat a lot so I can grow tall while saying that no one liked short men. Then she always accentuated that I need to get a good education and a high-paying job if I wanted a wife (telling me to betabux maybe because she knew it was over from my face).
Later in my early twenties, she told me to go see a dermatologist to get finasteride pills for my hair, even though I wasn't noticeably balding, just a mature hairline. Saying that I needed to be on them at least until I can find a wife.
When I gymceled, she would always compliment me and said I now looked more like a man while asking me why I didn't look like a steroided up chad she saw on TV. The days I didn't gymcel, she used to nag me until I went to the gym.

She also used to tell me the way she picked my dad: tall and good career prospects. No mention of personality or anything else, she was literally only looking for a tall betabux JFL.

No they’re extremely bluepilled and always have been. They say my height is fine.

Mom was bluepilled, dad was decently redpilled but still a little bluepilled. No blackpill though.

Foids are all black pilled

>She also used to tell me the way she picked my dad: tall and good career prospects.
I would never speak to my mom if she said this

I would say my mom is redpilled. I never talked much with my dad about relationship related things.

I wouldn't be surprised that my mom already acknowledges some parts of it

Yes. They said height was important

Larp because woman shouldn't be that smart and self aware. A woman knowing what male pattern baldness is? Jfl larp.

Larp because woman shouldn't be that smart and self aware. A woman knowing what male pattern baldness is? Jfl larp.
She’s not smart or self-aware. She just did that without knowing what she was doing. All women care about looks but my mom was just very open about it without the bluepill layer.

She’s not smart or self-aware. She just did that without knowing what she was doing. All women care about looks but my mom was just very open about it without the bluepill layer.
Larp. No women would be that smart enough to reveal it to her own son. Jfl my mom didn't know what male pattern baldness was to my brother. She legit thought that a Norwood 4 was a normal hairline he comes from a balding father.... Thankfully my hairline hasn't moved an inch and I'm sporting a mane.