Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone got proof of me talking about raping dogs?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mx1cff/easy_my_body_my_choice_i_dont_like_to_fuck_creeps/gvlhxn6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title asks, anyone got proof of a post I made of wanting to rape dogs? I literally don’t recall making such a post since I never did make a post like that, at best, it’s all just rumours and people accusing me of being this throwaway account on reddit that mentioned raping dogs and fake accounts of me such as ‘The_Real_Bretty_Boy’ do not count as proof either because let’s be real here, even CuckTear members themselves had fake accounts made about them such as AdovateDoogy for example.

I did basically say that raped sluts don’t matter since they are already sluts (but I don’t support rape though but you know, be a whore, get treated as one) but never said anything about wanting to have sex with a dog and CuckTears can’t even provide a single screenshot from this site of me mentioning about this sexual dog stuff.

I seriously challenge anyone to provide ACTUAL proof related to me and the dog stuff.

Last edited:
they got you on the foot fetish though

they got you on the foot fetish though
I do have a foot fetish but the dog stuff is false information made by some foid and I don’t even believe this other foid believes this shit either but just wants to impress the other foid and people on IT are saying ‘You said it yourself’ even though they can’t provide ACTUAL proof of me talking about having sex with a dog.

A foot fetish is creepy? So IT girls don't want their toes sucked? They must live boring lives :/

Unironically stop with r/Cucktears and the dog fucker allegations. Nobody believes you did anything like that (because you aren't a white woman), ITfags make false flags all the time. You don't have to convince us because we already know you are innocent and those who needed to be convinced otherwise won't listen to you anyways - this makes everything useless. Furthermore, they are trannies and w*men anyways - so the joke is on them.

Why do you use reddit

The same foid (not this one, the other one) that spreaded the rumour about me has spoke about having ‘shitty friends’ lately but guess what? I bet it’s actually her that is the problem since she likely just spreads rumours about people in real life too so just playing the victim card as usual.

Normal fags pull shit like this yet still choose to bitch when they can’t find any loyal friends as a result of it.

Last edited:
that’s complete bullshit, i don’t even remember you talking about dogs anyways

that’s complete bullshit, i don’t even remember you talking about dogs anyways
(((IT))) making fake shit up to ruin incels reputation

CuckTears: we put words in your mouth so we can get angry at you for saying the words we put in your mouth

I wish I could get posted on IT i think its pretty cool to trigger them.

But the fact that chris chan lite aka advocate dogy is a regular poster says alot about the giga autism of IT LOL.

Normies usually accuse you of the worst things with no proof just to see what shit sticks to the wall, its a pretty reg tactic.

Untitled
HERE"S YOUR PROOF! YOU FILTHY FILTHY DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!! :feelsUgh: