Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone got bored of the main discussion section?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
nowadays i tend to lean more towards off topic. the main section seems to rehash the same things over and over and you rarely see something genuinely new come up.

I got bored of literally everything. Including this forum

I miss the glory days of r/incels. :feelsbadman:

id imagine so when you have over 12k posts
I mean it is not the forum's fault, because even other things just bore me nowadays.

I just feel like that my depression is progressing and I hope this is only temporary

I mean it is not the forum's fault, because even other things just bore me nowadays.

I just feel like that my depression is progressing and I hope this is only temporary

try nofap

Girls in my school are allowed to wear very revealing clothes and yoga pants. They always ruin my streak
Slip a tylenol into their fruit punch if you know what I mean eh

i just browse everything besides ban appeals

Girls in my school are allowed to wear very revealing clothes and yoga pants. They always ruin my streak

well thats your only option. once you get past day 90 i hear it becomes much easier to abstain and you dont even think about masturbation anymore.

well thats your only option. once you get past day 90 i hear it becomes much easier to abstain and you dont even think about masturbation anymore.
I might try it during my summer holidays.

I already feel I know the full extent of the blackpill, I understand it is over for me, there is no more discussion to be had, so yeah, off topic is more interesting to me.
also
I got bored of literally everything. Including this forum

I might try it during my summer holidays.
ritsu_mio_by_kalashnikovkgb-d4ccjke.png
20101023015401c1a

You know you want to teehee

Off topic has some of the more interesting topics. I wish off topic was more active though, Inceldom discussion mogs it by far in terms of thread count and posts. .