Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone got any idea how to fix uplay

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Could not sync your achievements and the game wont even start, Im trying to play ghost recon breakpoint which worked fine 2 days ago, I keep clicking try again JFL at ubisofts shit programs

My uplay wasn't working when I tried to play Rainbow 6

I uninstalled and reinstalled Uplay it worked

I fixed it by uninstalling it and never touching it again.

Ghost recon breakpoint doesn't work on disc for me. Apparently certain xbox series x's have issues reading that specific game so I had to download it digitally.

Could not sync your achievements and the game wont even start, Im trying to play ghost recon breakpoint which worked fine 2 days ago, I keep clicking try again JFL at ubisofts shit programs
By uninstalling that gay app and never using it most good ubisoft games are pirateable

Ghost recon breakpoint doesn't work on disc for me. Apparently certain xbox series x's have issues reading that specific game so I had to download it digitally.
Maybe i have to get it on console

> fix Uplay

Uninstall. :feelsokman:
Just uninstalled the whole thing in a fit of calm rage, Funny thing is, Uplay is still there when i launch assassins creed or far cry thru steam and it starts uplay and the games JFL all except Breakpoint, And when it was on it wouldnt even connect to the online lobbies or COOP gameplay services JFL, Ubisoft are known for theyre terrible servers