Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone get depersonalisation ting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Sometimes when I'll zone out and think for too long I think too hard and I feel like I'm in a dream and sometimes I even feel physically sick and dizzy. I knew one intelligent person irl once and there was a time when I just had to ask him to stop talking bout dis stuff cuz it makes me feel like I'm just gonna vanish out of existence and loose my conciousness cuz I just stare emptily at people who are apparently living and have a conciousness of their own. I could go into more detail but I don't need to u get the idea.

Also I never do drugs cuz whenever I do I just feel like I'm in a dream the following days/week.

Apparently u get this cuz of anxiety and depression n stuff but I think it might also be related to intelligence because more intelligence = Ur more concious and u need a stronger brain imo to think of this stuff cuz I speak to normies and this kinda stuff just never crosses their mind cuz they are just consumers and will think and do what they're told and they need to die savagely and it's a shame that my blood in the future may have to die with them cuz I am certainly not one of them and my blood is worthy of living in the new world not as a peasant.

It's probably what ((((())))) put in my vaccines or food or water that's suppressing these thoughts from going any deeper.

@Inline-g @MENSA_IQcel @Personalityinkwell @gymletethnicel @mental_out

Only anxiety I get is because life is trash honestly
How do u get anxiety about that exactly.

Ever since 2 months ago I accidently thought myself into never getting scared I litterally don't get scared or care about stuff not worth caring about anymore. I never feel stressed and i think even my average heart rate has lowered.

But when I would get anxiety it was in social situations.

Also theres no need to move this to OffTopic so don't cuz then this thread will be completely pointless and I'll get Serge to demote you. I want serious replies so the forum has got a big problem if this is being moved to OffTopic and then ruined.

anxiety about the future
Live in the moment. The ideal place you want to be in the future, do what you need to do to get there now. But as an incel I understand that options and capabilities are very limited so I understand I've had the same thing in the past.
my general experience with people is terrible.
Oh yes the past is something I still get anxious about I guess. Not anxious but I'll get flashbacks to how I was treated at school and my blood will boil and my hands will shake sometimes in anger.

Can't really live in the moment when the moment sucks, sometimes you really do have think about the future whether you like it or not. If you ignore the future it can easily creep up on you and wreck you.
Ye I was just tryna help u, saying that would've worked on someone bluepilled but clearly you are not. U probs feel rlly demotivated n no energy n all that and I've had that before and the only person who can get u back up on your feet is yourself cuz as an incel irl no one will help you, you're on your own. It's hard but hopefully one day you'll regain your strength.

22572.jpg

Another troll FBCEO thread

it's blatantly obvious that you're not serious.
It's in Inceldom Discussion. ID is where I make serious posts, OffTopic is where I make shitposts. Look at all my past threads in ID

I don’t really but sometimes my vision blacks out for like a millisecond and I go weak for a super short amount of time. Usually happens when something surprises me or i lose blood circulation

I don’t really but sometimes my vision blacks out for like a millisecond and I go weak for a super short amount of time. Usually happens when something surprises me or i lose blood circulation
Oh that happens to me when I get no sleep it's called microsleep

Sometimes when I'll zone out and think for too long I think too hard and I feel like I'm in a dream and sometimes I even feel physically sick and dizzy. I knew one intelligent person irl once and there was a time when I just had to ask him to stop talking bout dis stuff cuz it makes me feel like I'm just gonna vanish out of existence and loose my conciousness cuz I just stare emptily at people who are apparently living and have a conciousness of their own. I could go into more detail but I don't need to u get the idea.
yes i get this often. thought it was just anxiety

No idea of what you're talking about, consciousness fading away? Never heard of or experienced it.

Last edited:
No and didn't read everything

Do you have this?

Like seeing static at night?

I'm curious because I do and one of the symptoms is detachment / depersonalization.

You can test it here this is something similar to mine:

Wtf I never knew that was a thing I thought everyone has that.

Btw is this something everyone has or not: you can control how blurry your vision is.

I can't explain it but I can just change my vision and see everything in blurry if I want.

Is that something everyone has?

I used to when I was super depressed.
Same effect happens when I'm really stoned

Wtf I never knew that was a thing I thought everyone has that
Nope, buddy boyo. I found out when I started talking about it IRL and I found out that pretty much no one does. Although it's probably underestimated due to how many people not knowing they have it.

I'm going to post a poll on it tomorrow and see how many people on this forum have it and tag a bunch of people. I think it's going to be a lot more than the estimated rates of the disease judging by the old thread @FinnCel (I think it was him) made about it.

I used to when I was super depressed.
Same effect happens when I'm really stoned
Bruh when I smoke weed I never even feel good nor depressed I just feel absolutely nothing and the days after everything feels like a dream. And the weeds meant to b rlly good in my city.
Nope, buddy boyo. I found out when I started talking about it IRL and I found out that pretty much no one does. Although it's probably underestimated due to how many people not knowing they have it.

I'm going to post a poll on it tomorrow and see how many people on this forum have it and tag a bunch of people. I think it's going to be a lot more than the estimated rates of the disease judging by the old thread @FinnCel (I think it was him) made about it.
Are you able to control how blurry your vision is? Or is that just something everyone is able to do.

Yes, it was me.
Kinda surprised there are others with that symptom here
full

Yes, it was me.
Kinda surprised there are others with that symptom here
full
Are you also able to control how blurry your vision is? Or is that just something everyone has.

Are you also able to control how blurry your vision is? Or is that just something everyone has.
I am for a short amount of time although like I'm doing some anime eye focus thing.

If I squeeze my eyes with glasses on, yes.
But without glasses, everything gets a bit sharper

If I squeeze my eyes with glasses on, yes.
But without glasses, everything gets a bit sharper
Oh I don't mean squeezing my eyes or squinting or anything like dat. I can just make me vision go blurry when I want for no reason

Also I never do drugs cuz whenever I do I just feel like I'm in a dream the following days/week.

Apparently u get this cuz of anxiety and depression n stuff but I think it might also be related to intelligence because more intelligence = Ur more concious and u need a stronger brain imo to think of this stuff cuz I speak to normies and this kinda stuff just never crosses their mind cuz they are just consumers and will think and do what they're told and they need to die savagely and it's a shame that my blood in the future may have to die with them cuz I am certainly not one of them and my blood is worthy of living in the new world not as a peasant.

It's probably what ((((())))) put in my vaccines or food or water that's suppressing these thoughts from going any deeper.

I know the state you're talking about, and then you kind of have deep thoughts like "holy shit im existing right now".

I got that alongside multiple personality disorder

I've been suffering from depersonalization and derealization for about 7 years now, although it has waned considerably since.
I know the state you're talking about, and then you kind of have deep thoughts like "holy shit im existing right now".
I don't know about you but I can't help but feel an overwhelming wave of dread wash over me whilst experiencing it.

Last edited:
Yes fam, it's a mad ting innit

pls what is cure???

Im depressive ngl

Oh I don't mean squeezing my eyes or squinting or anything like dat. I can just make me vision go blurry when I want for no reason

I can do that to. Basically you can flex your eye muscels that Control the shape of your lense.

I also get the Microsleep Thing. I used to think I had strokes back in HS, but it was just extreme Sleep deprivation.

Yeah, got that in HS, in class. My head would fall Forward and I would black out for a Moment. Like someone rammed a needle in my brain.
I would feel weak, tired afterwards.
Of Course nobody gave a fuck, not my parents, no teachers. Just see your Student have something that Looks like a stroke and do Nothing Theory.
It was just Sleep deprivation.
At the time I thought it was a stroke. I was hoping it was a brain tumor though, so I could die without having to put shame on my parents.

Last edited:
Of Course nobody gave a fuck, not my parents, no teachers. Just see your Student have something that Looks like a stroke and do Nothing Theory.
This. I remember my teachers would do fuck all but the teacher always b like "are you ok?" When a chadlite just b rubbing his eyes or stretching or tired.

This. I remember my teachers would do fuck all but the teacher always b like "are you ok?" When a chadlite just b rubbing his eyes or stretching or tired.

Yes. 100%. I came to School Looking like death for years. Pale, sick, eyerings. Would collapse on my desk on a regular Basis. I would hold my fucking breath to stay awake. I had terrible posture etc.... Basically I looked like I just escaped from Dachau.

Nobody ever said a single fucking Thing. I only got derogatory comments at times.

But when stacy and chad looked tired after fucking and drinking on vacation or after the week end, they always got some concerned words
"damn, you look tired"
"everything ok, Looks like you partied hard"
"ok, you partied Right? but besides that everything is ok? just asking, you look really finished"

Meanwhile the truecels in the last row had do deal with Skin issues and abuse from their parents.
One kid had a fucking scar on his chest, he got a heart Operation as a Baby. They cut open his entire ripcage and opened his ass like a Saloon door.
Thats why the scar was only a few Inches Long, Baby ripcage size.
You think anyone ever said anything nice to that guy? About his Health? If everything is alright?

But tall and Broad chad gets asked if hes doing well every Monday.
And every Monday he smirks sheepishly, like he is remembering the wild taboo shit that went down during the Weekend and says "yee, im ok he he".

For years I hoped I would die or suddenly cough up blood or something. But at some Point you realize they dont give a fuck.
I remember injuring myself during PE and People just laughed at me.
I fucked up a jump over a big wodden object and slammed into it with my knee, did a roll and crashed on the other side.
My knee could've been shattered, my kneecap broken, my arm, my neck...
They fucking laughed.

I remember in gradeschool, the biggest kid in class fucked up a similar jump and started crying. Everybody comforted him.
He also bullied me, gave me a concussion. Go figure.

Yeah it sucks ass