Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone from Spain here?

felpudoman333

felpudoman333

Greycel
I need to get this out of my chest. Here there are really ugly guys who only go partying and take drugs. What’s so interesting about them??? And they get laid!!!!! YeaH iT’s tHeir PeRsoNaliTy…

FUCKING SPANIARD @Dregster IS ALSO FILTHY BEANER!!!!!! I AM HUNTING TOMMIES AL KAIDA!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Spaniards are full Aryan whites, chico! :feelsthink:

i need to go to spain

@thespanishcel

i lived in spain for some years

Yeah a lot Spaniardcels here I assume?

I was summoned into this thread, I believe.

I have a small portion of European ancestry, so I'll offer it:

NA1
NA

Where in Spain do you live bruh, Spain is probably one of the most lookist countries and with the most insufferable foids thanks to feminism. If you're not high tier normie it's beyond over.

Where in Spain do you live bruh, Spain is probably one of the most lookist countries and with the most insufferable foids thanks to feminism. If you're not high tier normie it's beyond over.
Galicia, and the situation is just like how I wrote before.

No Spanish here only GraYcels​

FUCKING SPANIARD @Dregster IS ALSO FILTHY BEANER!!!!!! I AM HUNTING TOMMIES AL KAIDA!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I Am American :feelsjuice:

We wear the red white and blue :society: and fight the U S S R :feelsBox:

I was in Spain about a month ago. A lot of stacies there, and overall I felt invisible (except from foid service staff, but it's their job to be cheerful and smiley). Id describe Spanish foids as "nice but cold". Most of thr guys seemed chadlite and simpy. The funny thing I noticed is that the ugly, greasy, squat, immigrant South American foids living there were WAYYYY bitchier than native ethnic Spaniard foids

THEY ARE STINKY SHIT SKINNED GYPSIES OF JEWROPE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Jfl no they're not. Native ethnic Spaniards resemble northern Italians or southern French - a few were straight up Central European'looking. I was able to distinguish them from gypsies

I need to get this out of my chest. Here there are really ugly guys who only go partying and take drugs. What’s so interesting about them??? And they get laid!!!!! YeaH iT’s tHeir PeRsoNaliTy…
And I guess they are filthy morocans right? All with the same disgusting haircut and outfits...

I lived there 5 months.
Never began.

They must be tall. Baldpill, lookspill....all that is bullshit. Heightpill is the only blackpill you should believe.

nah cuz being spanish breaks the no gay rule, fuck outta here with ur lispy faggot language