Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone from Norway here?

50V

Waiting for info.
-
Hey, is anyone from Norway here? If so, then send me message. I have plan on what to do here.

you can't send messages as a graycel

You're from Norway? No way

Suspicious first message.

I want to find fellow incels in Norway and organize a rebellion against foids
stop fed posting also if you are from norway get out of this forum and go to asia and fuck whores there

Brutal if ethnic, being plagued with such an existence in the very heartland of Chads and other Stacies, mogging you in pretty much every way and you being levied with an extra ethnic tax even more damaging as a legitimate subhuman, not to mention the hard nut to crack of just simple social interaction; though the same applies to any white subhumans, especially manlets, in the Nordic countries, just to a lesser degree... :feelshehe:

At least you have a strong social safety net for NEETmaxxing and comfortmaxxing, though. :smonk:

I want to find fellow incels in Norway and organize a rebellion against foids
Woah slow down there glownigger

Brutal if ethnic, being plagued with such an existence in the very heartland of Chads and other Stacies, mogging you in pretty much every way and you being levied with an extra ethnic tax even more damaging as a legitimate subhuman, not to mention the hard nut to crack of just simple social interaction; though the same applies to any white subhumans, especially manlets, in the Nordic countries, just to a lesser degree... :feelshehe:

At least you have a strong social safety net for NEETmaxxing and comfortmaxxing, though. :smonk:
I will get nose job covered by the state.

Is it true that Norway is depressing (due to long winters and few hours of sun) and expensive but people can cope because they're rich?

anders-behring-breivik-avait-seul-tue-77-personnes-en-2011-en-norvege-photo-afp-1496928652.jpg

I have a plan on how to make life hell for a foid in Norway, so if a fellow Norwegian here can talk to me on fb, i will tell you the plan and we will act out on it, ok?

I have a plan on how to make life hell for a foid in Norway, so if a fellow Norwegian here can talk to me on fb, i will tell you the plan and we will act out on it, ok?
Ok GraY

50V

Greycel​

TOO MUCH PUSSIES IN THIS THREAD

Hey Interpol, suck my cock in Hearts of IRON 4

your message glows
beyond over for norwaycels who Contact OP.