Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone from a shithole country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
It’s better than a lotta other states I’ll give it that but still, Cubans and Haitians are turning it into shithole
Better than New York, tbh. At least it's warm and sunny year round and outside of the Miami-Dade area the northern parts of the state are more like the Deep South and Republican.

The United States counts right?

Jfl at people from good countries ITT saying they are from shitholes, so funny and original.
How bad is Algeria?
Especially in Kabylia and the Sahara region?

In what aspect?
Just in general. How much of a shithole is Algeria.
But also in terms of its economy, civil and personal freedoms, culture, national identity, living off-grid in the desert, the history with France and people's opinions on the French, Moroccans, Berbers, Tuaregs etc.

bad, a white collar job is barely enough to rent let along to pay other bills, unless you're a couple and your wife also work there is no way to live alone.
How do people survive?

Same with major cities in the US. Cost of living is pretty high and keeps going higher in NYC and Los Angeles and San Fran for example. Meanwhile the value of a dollar keeps getting weaker until eventually people can no longer support themselves. But right now it's not that bad for those who can afford, yet.
I would say we are pretty free, we don't have freedom for gays and trannies but for other shit we are pretty okay. surprisingly some western countries have more censorship than us.
Algeria seems based, tbh. Should I consider moving there and get myself a Berber gf?
We are good in that regard, we don't have multiculturalism or that shit.
North Africa is technically a multicultural region when you have Arabs, Berber tribes, Tuaregs, Bedouins, Jews, Moors and blacks living amongst each other.
people hate french people, yet they want to go to france.
Yeah, I find it funny how France conquered and massacred Algerians, yet they still have loyalty to France and their culture, and speak French and want to move there.

Do they still hate the French when they move to France itself?
That's hard ngl. gotta get a job and a place to live.
Just pitch a tent out in the open and just worry about food and water. Maybe join a caravan to sell some shit.

"Canada" is a third world shithole if it wasn't for the US and Britain supporting it, so it doesn't count.
But can you really lump Canada with the other third world shitholes though , You're dominican right?

But can you really lump Canada with the other third world shitholes though , You're dominican right?
Yeah, but we always come to America. Barely any Latinos in "Canada", for some reason that occupied territory is immune to spics. Tbh, I'd rather live somewhere away from other Latinos and especially Dominicans and Puertoricans, just because I have to live around people of the same demographics as me. Fuck living in the ghettos of NYC. I don't want to fit in, I wanna live somewhere different where that I don't have to be around my culture and hearing people speak Spanish, read signs in Spanish and play loud ass Hispanic music. I don't want to be labeled as Hispanic and fit into that label just because of the country I came from. I don’t want to be that follower that just because everyone like me moves over here and I have to move and live with people like me with the same nationality or just because I am Latino. It offends me when strangers speak to me in Spanish as if they assume I should know that language because of my appearance and where I'm from.

I want to live in a real Anglo American town, where I hear and read only English. And I don't have to see another Latino or hear any spic of Spanish. And where I don't have to be reminded of being Hispanic.

"Canada" is a shithole, why else people don't want to move there and instead most immigrants risks their lives to come to the USA, the land of wealth and opportunity. This country has the largest economy in the world rn, whereas "Canada" has barely any jobs and a burden for America and other countries to keep alive like a braindead retard on life support. Never did anything mayor or significant on its own at any point in its history. Everything that country did was under the British and Americans.

Hell, even their rainbow money is counterfeit and worthless paperweight compared to the greenback. Why the hell do "Canadians" still live there? Why does it have an active population at all?

They have no culture of their own that they invented for themselves. They're just Americans in denial who like to copy us, and then change that a little and then simp for the British monarchy just to prove so hard as to how different they are from us feed into their delusions to the point that they even claim to still be British loyal monarchist who held on after our independence and piss us off. But they do that because they're all butthurt that they will never see a hot Latina walking down the streets of Toronto.

It's about time they snapped out of their delusion thinking that they're still a British colony thinking that the UK and their long dead empire is still relevant, they have no business in North America ever since our proud patriots kick them out 250 years ago, so lets continue what we left off and finish taking back what's ours and just join the side of freedom under one true constitution already. Only then will our northern 13 provinces and territories states amount to something, and this will help everyone on both sides instead of keeping us separated by a hard border and not being united as one nation.

Last edited:
Better than New York, tbh. At least it's warm and sunny year round and outside of the Miami-Dade area the northern parts of the state are more like the Deep South and Republican.
Yup, the further south you go the more north it starts to feel

Kabyles hates blacks, most algerians are racist in general but if you want you'd have a better chance in the north maby even tho i never seen mixed race couples before.
Do Kabyles keep to themselves and don't mix with other Amazigh tribes?
they get a job, most live with their parents until getting married.
I see.
Morocco has blacks but we don't.
Ever been to Morocco? How are the blacks over there? Are they mostly the blacks who have always been in Morocco or are they recent immigrants from countries below the Sahara?
[UWSL]You can in a place like this, it's cheap but it's way far from NYC standards of comfort.[/UWSL]
View attachment 441738
I can do with that, tbh.

I see that you're always awake, lol.
Some of them are even imbre, jfl my berber side of the family are from tizi and hate berber of begaia.
Maybe it's not as bad as white Boer families in South Africa.
A fuckton of blacks

both
Why is Morocco full of black and Algeria isn't? I guess it's easier to enter Europe through Morocco, especially considering that two Spanish cities are there.

Oh no not that bad lol
But you know about the whites in southern Africa, especially the Boers and Afrikaners who descended from Dutch settlers there.
No idea actually, i know that moroccans are more tolerant than us.
I know that Morocco brought blacks as slaves, and kings would even take black women as their concubines and their children sometimes become heirs.

Are Moroccans more mixed in general? And are Algerians closer to the French than Morocco, and Morocco closer to the Spanish in terms of cultural relations?

Yes, from Brazil :reeeeee:

First world countries are almost the same as third-world countries now, only difference is that first-world countries keep the money printers running 24/7 in order to provide liquidity to the wealthy so that they can sell out and acquire realestate in third-world countries.

i am rice from mainland China, are there any brocels also from China ?
property price here is insane, a 100 square meter apartment in the capital city of my province costs more than 200000$,but the average salary is about 1000$,the rent in China big cities is relatively cheaper compared to the house price.
also competitive stress is quite high, i work in IT industry, people generally are very stressed because of age discrimination,there is saying goes that in Internet industry you can only work up to 35-y-o then you will get fired, i enter this field at about age 25, and i am 27 right now, i feel so suicidal stressed!:blackpill::feelsdevil:

property price here is insane, a 100 square meter apartment in the capital city of my province costs more than 200000$,but the average salary is about 1000$,the rent in China big cities is relatively cheaper compared to the house price.
also competitive stress is quite high, i work in IT industry, people generally are very stressed because of age discrimination,there is saying goes that in Internet industry you can only work up to 35-y-o then you will get fired, i enter this field at about age 25, and i am 27 right now, i feel so suicidal stressed!:blackpill::feelsdevil:
Wtf Chinacel ? XD.
You live in Beijing ?
dude ask your mom or dad to advertise you for marriage (i saw this in chinese documentary )

How are you able to reach this site? Hope that the CCP won't know what you're doing here, lol.

Wtf Chinacel ? XD.
You live in Beijing ?
dude ask your mom or dad to advertise you for marriage (i saw this in chinese documentary )
no , imy hometown is henan province in central China, am talking about its capital city zhengzhou,i work in beijing,but i am now a NEET,the house price in Beijing is about 10000$ per square metre,about the same as London,Tokyo,i probably can never afford an apartment:feelsdevil:
How are you able to reach this site? Hope that the CCP won't know what you're doing here, lol.
i use a VPN ,costs about 4$ per month, generally if you donot post anti-CCP content in the domestic Internet,no one cares you are out of the wall:feelsLSD:

no , imy hometown is henan province in central China, am talking about its capital city zhengzhou,i work in beijing,but i am now a NEET,the house price in Beijing is about 10000$ per square metre,about the same as London,Tokyo,i probably can never afford an apartment:feelsdevil:

i use a VPN ,costs about 4$ per month, generally if you donot post anti-CCP content in the domestic Internet,no one cares you are out of the wall:feelsLSD:
Dude you know about Azur Lane

Also lel you live in the center, do you get flooded?

Do you get neetbux in China?
Use Tor, or try to leave the country.

Dude you know about Azur Lane

Also lel you live in the center, do you get flooded?
no,i donot play that game, i never experienced flood in my whole life,huang river is managed quite well now
however in the past ,my ancestors might experience floods now and then
Do you get neetbux in China?

Use Tor, or try to leave the country.
there is no NEETbux here
i wish i can work in America as a developer,but there is almost no hope,the standard for work immigration is so high,whereas USA imported hundreds of thousands illegal immigrant every year from Latin America

Last edited:
no,i donot play that game, i never experienced flood in my whole life,huang river is managed quite well now
however in the past ,my ancestors might experience floods now and then
What are your copes? How do you cope dude? do you play certain games, etc. ?

What are your copes? How do you cope dude? do you play certain games, etc. ?
i seldom play games, i like to scan Internet,watch films and read novels,but as time fly by, now i have much intersts,i feel depressed and anxiety everyday

there is no NEETbux here
I though they did, since they're communist. Do they at least have welfare or public housing over there?
i wish i can work in America as a developer,but there is almost no hope,the standard for work immigration is so high,whereas USA imported hundreds of thousands illegal immigrant every year from Latin America
If not in America, then try to go for Australia, Europe, Hong Kong, Taiwan or South Korea. Or maybe Japan or Singapore.

I though they did, since they're communist. Do they at least have welfare or public housing over there?

If not in America, then try to go for Europe, Hong Kong, Taiwan or South Korea
China is surely not a welfare country, in fact i think China and America are the most splendid playgrounds for capitalism
welfare here is quite low,public housing there is some, but hard to apply

China is surely not a welfare country, in fact i think China and America are the most splendid playgrounds for capitalism
welfare here is quite low,public housing there is some, but hard to apply
What do they offer as welfare?

And how's the job market? I'm pretty sure it's easy to get employment over there except for the fact that wages might be shit when you're forced to work overtime.

What do they offer as welfare?

And how's the job market? I'm pretty sure it's easy to get employment over there except for the fact that wages might be shit when you're forced to work overtime.
if you are really very very dirty poor,there is some assistance,most people have some kind of public healthcare insurance,free elementary public school,not much

if you want to make money, job is very easy to find,if you donot want to work fullday, you can send take-out,make 500 to more than 1000$ per month,food and rent is much cheaper here than developed countries,but if you are well-educated and want to lead a middle-class lifestyle,competitive stress is quite high

if you are really very very dirty poor,there is some assistance,most people have some kind of public healthcare insurance,free elementary public school,not much

if you want to make money, job is very easy to find,if you donot want to work fullday, you can send take-out,make 500 to more than 1000$ per month,food and rent is much cheaper here than developed countries,but if you are well-educated and want to lead a middle-class lifestyle,competitive stress is quite high
So, the cost of living including the cities is good compared to what people earn?

And is healthcare universal, or is it more like in the USA where most people have to pay for health insurance or heathcare covered by job?

So, the cost of living including the cities is good compared to what people earn?

And is healthcare universal, or is it more like in the USA where most people have to pay for health insurance or heathcare covered by job?
you can pay it yourself, or if you have a job, both the company and you have to pay.
the biggest problem is house price,if you are a college graduate and want to find a decent job,you may have to go for a provincial capital city,the property price is very high there,but if you cannot afford it,you will have difficulty getting married. if not for the house price,many people can lead a comfortable life

I want a Desi gf to coom deep into her butt.

we need your thoughts on the kpop pill

@Transcended Trucel

@Transcended Trucel
Kpop pill is brutal. Kpop Changs can stream thru life purely off looks while rice incels who fail to kpop max, are forced to grind shitty jobs earning dimes on the dollar of their employer.

No jbs, no Intrinsic genetic value(something you don't have to work for just have), no love , no youth to look back on. no good times when you will be an oldcel to reminisce about.

@Transcended Trucel
every young person has a smart phone and watch tiktok,as you know tiktok is a chinese company!
young foids love to watch pretty boys in tiktok, they call them "xiaogege" means "little elder brother", a pretty boy can have hundreds of thousands followers in tiktok
aif you are a pretty boy, you can post a footage and have thousands of comments, foids will drool over you
Kpop pill is brutal. Kpop Changs can stream thru life purely off looks while rice incels who fail to kpop max, are forced to grind shitty jobs earning dimes on the dollar of their employer.

No jbs, no Intrinsic genetic value(something you don't have to work for just have), no love , no youth to look back on. no good times when you will be an oldcel to reminisce about.
it is exactly a portrait of me, but i also have OCD and depression, so i not only have no youth to look back on, but rhe youth itself is also extremely painful, have done nothing in my 16-26, the whole precious youth

Last edited:
I'm from Brazil A.K.A shitzil, bostil, monkeyzill, brownzill, lowiqzill, asszil
Venezuelan here, I once went to prison for three days for criticizing the government on Facebook, that's how fucked up things are here. :feelscry:

I thought i was the only venezuelancel here :feelsYall:
Brutal

Last edited:
I'm a filipino living in the philippines. Hapas and whites here are dominating and stealing our foids. JFL, it's over for me.

Last edited: