Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone from a shithole country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
I thought i was the only venezuelancel here :feelsYall:
You might be, I'm not Venezuelan and you read my post wrong. I'm from the Caribbean and that's saying too much already,

Why in the frozen hell of ice would anyone still want to live up there when America is the only one true option in this continent?
Don't ask me. I plan to move abroad when I can

Don't ask me. I plan to move abroad when I can
America is the one only true country on this continent. Why should Canada still exist well beyond the fall of the British Empire?

I'd say either admit that you're an American in denial and come down here and claim your true nationality, or we're going to claim our upper 13 states under one constitution by force like we should've done a long time ago.

America is the one only true country on this continent. Why should Canada still exist well beyond the fall of the British Empire?

I'd say either admit that you're an American in denial and come down here and claim your true nationality, or we're going to claim our upper 13 states under one constitution by force like we should've done a long time ago.
Go ahead. I would rather live in japan. This continent as a whole is fucked

Go ahead. I would rather live in japan. This continent as a whole is fucked
But between the two countries, America is still better. I don't know why you're in Canada in the first place without even considering coming down here if it's far better.

No, but California is a pretty shithole state though.

But between the two countries, America is still better. I don't know why you're in Canada in the first place without even considering coming down here if it's far better.
I'm 19 and in school. was born here

I am 4m shithole india and most guys here are bluepilled cucks. Their is seperate quota for foids in job market. I am a engineercel and all foids in my batch already hv a job.

Their are no trad values, city foids are westernized whores and rural foids are whores in disguise. Not to metion that most currywhores are ugly and entitled.

I just want to get a decent job this year.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Being a currry is so brutal. I have been around curries my whole life here in England and currywhores are fucking crazy. They cannot drive for shit and are generally hairy as fuck.

Being a currry is so brutal. I have been around curries my whole life here in England and currywhores are fucking crazy. They cannot drive for shit and are generally hairy as fuck.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

If I were to travel to a poor country, it might be a good learning experience, since I would not be able to use perhaps any internet or have much access to alcohol. However, I live in the USA

Last edited:
I had a totally subhuman colleague from south east asia who I assumed was incel, but then I found out he was married with an equally ugly woman from his country of origin. I don't know how he managed to not kill himself being a 3/10 ethnic married with a 3/10 "woman" while being surrounded by beautiful european girls, but technically he was not incel.

Never been to the States? Do you want to?

Also, are you a Frenchie or an Anglo?
I have been to the states to go to cedar point. I also remember going to a concert just over the boarder. I never really cared to learn french. I know a few words but not enough to have small talk

Every country is a shithole for incels

I have been to the states to go to cedar point. I also remember going to a concert just over the boarder. I never really cared to learn french. I know a few words but not enough to have small talk
Did you had to go through border checks? And what province are you from?

I'm from New York, but I never been close to the border. Consider going to Canada to visit or maybe go off-grid there. Maybe I can sneak myself across.

Did you had to go through border checks? And what province are you from?

I'm from New York, but I never been close to the border. Consider going to Canada to visit or maybe go off-grid there. Maybe I can sneak myself across.
I had to go through border checks. I'm from Ontario

I had to go through border checks. I'm from Ontario
You need a passport to cross, or is a provincial ID and/or birth certificate enough?

I only have my state ID.

I needed a passport
You plan to come here again? How often do Canadians cross the border to visit here or even move here?

You plan to come here again? How often do Canadians cross the border to visit here or even move here?
I don't know the stats. I just plan on leaving the continent overall

I don't know the stats. I just plan on leaving the continent overall
You say continent even though for us Canada does not exist to Americans and immigrants who choose to come to this country without giving another thought, and yet Canadians want to be a part of us while at the same time have a hard border, and then copy our culture and change them a little bit just to prove how different you are from us just to piss us off.

You say continent even though for us Canada does not exist to Americans and immigrants who choose to come to this country without giving another thought, and yet Canadians want to be a part of us while at the same time have a hard border, and then copy our culture and change them a little bit just to prove how different you are from us just to piss us off.
Tbh idc and just want to leave to a place less effected by activism like feminism and blm

Tbh idc and just want to leave to a place less effected by activism like feminism and blm
Or you can just move out of the cities and just live off-grid into the north. Even northern Ontario around Hudson's Bay is mostly empty wilderness.

Shithole in latin america , yeah

I'm from America, yes.

I'm from Indonesia, lots of shitskins here. I'm not ethnically indonesian though.

Shithole countries are unironically better for ugly people. You just need to jobmax to get a wife.
You dont have idea what u talking about
If you want to get technical, the entire world is a shithole, some shitholes are worse than others, still, global-homo is about making the entire world equal regarding shitdom. Everybody can be equally miserable and damned.
This "them" are focusing on make every little córner on this gay earth More gay and degenerate and shitty

Shithole countries are unironically better for ugly people. You just need to jobmax to get a wife.
Hahahaha no longer
Anyone here from a shithole country? Most people here are from Europe or the US, I’ve only seen maby 1 or 2 users from shitholes

I wanna know if there are more and I’d like to know how you’re incel despite living in a shithole (that are mostly more trad than the west)
Everywhere is same as USA now that they destroyed all cultures with media

I am from a shithole. And I am incel because my shithole is in a transition between trad and western. If it was fully trad like before I would've been married with kids by now. But its still not as bad as some guys in the west. The option to betabuxx is still open to me. Just with hugher chances of a non virgin wife who may cheat and eventually divorce rape

Because yes I am ethnically chinese, how did you know?
I guessed right. I know there are Chinese descendants in Indonesia, Singapore, and elsewhere throughout South East Asia.

Last edited:
The option to betabuxx is still open to me. Just with hugher chances of a non virgin wife who may cheat and eventually divorce rape
Don't if your family can't find an 18 year old straight out of high school from your village area. Then she's most likely virgin and will most likely deal with your verbal/physical abuse(if you ever need to). The less she's aware of Western degeneracy the higher chances of her being submissive. Never ever get married to a girl from metro cities. All of them have been successfully brainwashed by feminism.
My dad married to my mom when he was 28 and she was 18. I look at their old wedding photos and he legit looked like a pedo while my mom looked like a 15 year old JB(she was 18). He also heightmogs her by 1 feet :feelskek::feelskek: Unfortunately my dad acts like a lowT cuck these days so their relationship is not that great right now but I don't think anyone can get a better deal in arrange marriage than my father tbh.
You should tell your family to find you a young(18-20) village girl. And you should fix whatever flaws you can and maximize your looks potential tbh because good looks makes it much easier especially if the girl is into you(like my mom when she saw my dad for the first time, pedomaxxing worked for him tbh:feelskek:)

Don't if your family can't find an 18 year old straight out of high school from your village area. Then she's most likely virgin and will most likely deal with your verbal/physical abuse(if you ever need to). The less she's aware of Western degeneracy the higher chances of her being submissive. Never ever get married to a girl from metro cities. All of them have been successfully brainwashed by feminism.
My dad married to my mom when he was 28 and she was 18. I look at their old wedding photos and he legit looked like a pedo while my mom looked like a 15 year old JB(she was 18). He also heightmogs her by 1 feet :feelskek::feelskek: Unfortunately my dad acts like a lowT cuck these days so their relationship is not that great right now but I don't think anyone can get a better deal in arrange marriage than my father tbh.
You should tell your family to find you a young(18-20) village girl. And you should fix whatever flaws you can and maximize your looks potential tbh because good looks makes it much easier especially if the girl is into you(like my mom when she saw my dad for the first time, pedomaxxing worked for him tbh:feelskek:)
I agree with everything. The problem is I would find nothing in common with a 18 yo village girl. And I would be judged endlessly for it. I wouldn't mind a 24 yo virgin becky from my city but those are pretty rare themselves. And the ones that do fit the bill have been brainwashed by feminism like you said.

Ironically I have a friend who only wants the most stuck up educated westernized high maintenence metro bitches. Not even regular city girls but party going bitches. He's obsessed with them and not even for pump and dump but for marriage. I find it ridiculous

I agree with everything. The problem is I would find nothing in common with a 18 yo village girl.
True that but you won't find anything in common with older girls either. I have texted with a few and they bring absolutely nothing to the table. They have no interest in science, philosophy or even anime/manga. It's absolutely pointless to think that you can relate to an older girl when all of them are the same. They watch shitty dramas on YouTube and Netflix, talk about memes and social media and gossip about their other normalfag friends. Us incels can't even relate to most guys so why do you even think you can relate to a stuck up entitled girl? You can't man. With an 18 year old you can atleast teach her something and she will atleast listen to you but these older girls can't, they have normalfag NPC friends who will tell her how creepy and toxic you are. Trust me these girls are all the same and extremely predictable. You can easily mould a young impressionable girl into a loyal trustworthy companion. You can get her into fitness so she maintains her youthful looks and teach her about sociology/anthropology/science/philosophy. She will genuinely respect you treat you like an omniscient God.
Andnd I would be judged endlessly for it.
Lol who cares dude. The people judging you are all sexually frustrated faggots who are jealous of you. They are stuck in a dead bedroom with their stinking landwhales. Their opinion means nothing to me. You're not breaking any rules. You'll get to enjoy her youth for a decade. You'll have healthy kids. What else can a man ask for?

Images 22

I wouldn't mind a 24 yo virgin becky from my city but those are pretty rare themselves.
Impossible. There are no 24 year old virgins especially in a city. Most girls graduate school at 18. Then they leave their parents house for university. So that's 6 years living on their own/with friends, you think she hasn't had sex in 6 years? Girls get horny too like us and they are usually lowIQ so they don't have any self control. Thinking that there are 24 yo Becky virgins contradicts blackpill.
Andnd the ones that do fit the bill have been brainwashed by feminism like you said.
Yup, all of them. Everything is corrupted. Look at YouTube and Netflix India, degeneracy everywhere. Everyone is a liberal piece of shit.
Ironically I have a friend who only wants the most stuck up educated westernized high maintenence metro bitches. Not even regular city girls but party going bitches. He's obsessed with them and not even for pump and dump but for marriage. I find it ridiculous
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
[UWSL]He has been successfully brainwashed by movies. He has no self awareness. But I don't blame him, curries usually don't have any self awareness. No wonder they send bob and vagene messages to white girls and watch white people react to Bollywood stuff all the time. [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek:

This meme describes your friend (and 99.9%curry men)

Images 23

Every place is a shithole without pussy

Brazil. Even though I don't live on the really shitty states like rio or the northwest I still fucking hate it here.:feelsrope:

Jfl at people from good countries ITT saying they are from shitholes, so funny and original.
"Canada" is a third world shithole if it wasn't for the US and Britain supporting it, so it doesn't count.

Only 1 or to 2 shitholes lmao, you mean all the balkan countries of Eu
You can find a lot of misery there

I’m from a shithole state