Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone feels nostalgic for the 2000s?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
it's weird.it was over from the day it begun,but from the age of 5-7 my life was semi decent.after that it became hell.last few years have been peaceful in some sense of the word,but i still feel incredibly anxious and depressed.it always feels like something bad is about to happen. when i was 5 life was simple.i miss not being anxious and depressed. i miss being happy.

edit:deleted the video as it has lurid content.shouldn't have posted it in the first place

Last edited:
2000s suck. I feel nostalgic for the 80s

i fear for the days i will be nostalgic for these ones

it's been a long journey downhill since about 2013

IMO 1995-2003 was the peak of civilization

Yea i was a kid then and life was a lot simpler and happier

i feel nostalgic for literally anything than isn't this shitty fucking decade

i'm nostalgic for what they could have been

Oh shit yes!

That's just the sound of generation me.

Curiously when I was a teen/20scel in the 2000s, I felt pretty alienated from all this poppy dance shit that everyone else was going out clubbing and partying and fucking to.

But now, I'm over that, and I just LOVE the beats and the overall positive and optimistic energy that all of that music has. Britney is muh ficking queen. But Rihanna might lead me astray from time to time. I don't care what you think about that.

I may have been incel but that was still the sound of my time, and it fucking bangs.

All the guitar rock outfits of that time seemed to be just endlessly singing about how hard life is, but not in a way I can relate to. Boring.

Big old LOL at Bon Jovi having a comeback in the charts though. Nobody can remember that song now, they just got airtime because it was Bon Jovi. I liked him better when he had hair.

Didn't know I existed at 5...

6FAE3154 BC09 4010 B30A 1DBDAC0B4D39

2010's for me oldcel.

Oh shit yes!

That's just the sound of generation me.

Curiously when I was a teen/20scel in the 2000s, I felt pretty alienated from all this poppy dance shit that everyone else was going out clubbing and partying and fucking to.

But now, I'm over that, and I just LOVE the beats and the overall positive and optimistic energy that all of that music has. Britney is muh ficking queen. But Rihanna might lead me astray from time to time. I don't care what you think about that.

I may have been incel but that was still the sound of my time, and it fucking bangs.

All the guitar rock outfits of that time seemed to be just endlessly singing about how hard life is, but not in a way I can relate to. Boring.

Big old LOL at Bon Jovi having a comeback in the charts though. Nobody can remember that song now, they just got airtime because it was Bon Jovi. I liked him better when he had hair.

What do you tell me about this one:

View: https://youtu.be/zol2MJf6XNE

Yes I was a clueless kid for most of the 2000’s

Nice. Would you believe, I've never heard that in my life. ( I'm pretty MTV though :ahegao:)
Yeah. You're very into American music for an Australian. Are American songs that popular in your country?

i saw a video of my hometown back in 2010.man so much changed.i miss home.it felt like hell back then,but compared to this it's a sort of paradise.
I like looking at old pics and videos of what it was like back in the day.

Man, where are all these people now? What are they doing with their lives? Are they even alive? Are they married? Life goes by real fast. :fuk:
It's crazy that those pics from over 12-13 years ago and they're still high quality.

i feel nostalgic for literally anything than isn't this shitty fucking decade
I want to get this tattoo'd on my corneas so I can read this forever. Fucking poetry, and twice as true as it is beautiful.

Like I say, MTV is what there was.

I had some good friends who were big clubbers and knew their dance hall music, so I was slightly aware of that music thru them... but they soon stopped inviting me out at night with them once they realized i wasn't a good wingman for them and I wasn't really having fun...

Yeah. You're very into American music for an Australian. Are American songs that popular in your country?

I'm nostalgic of everything that isn't present day. And as far as I remember, I always hated present day. In fact I miss a time I used to hate. Fuck this clown life already.

true, i think 1990 is literally the best year to be born in

how are the people you knew from back then doing?are most of them with kids and married?
Don't know these people. I just found these pics on Flickr mostly.

Remember when Michael Jackson died?

Remember when Michael Jackson died?
yeah i do.man that was weird.i didn't think much of it back then,but now i am actually amazed that i wasn't shocked.that guy made the soundtrack of my chilhood(i played vice city a lot and his stuff played there 24/7).man michael jackson is one of the best for sure. thriller is a classic from start to end.

yeah i do.man that was weird.i didn't think much of it back then,but now i am actually amazed that i wasn't shocked.that guy made the soundtrack of my chilhood(i played vice city a lot and his stuff played there 24/7).man michael jackson is one of the best for sure. thriller is a classic from start to end.
I remembered when he died was the first time I knew about him, and yeah at first I thought he was a woman because of his hair and his appearance.

But they would always play his songs at my elementary school, lol.