Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone feel like ((((they)))) want china to be the global hegemon

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Firstly ((((they)))) invested in china and made it a super power.

((((They)))) love china because ((((they)))) want a global dictatorship and they want to destroy the US with wokeism so china can be the new global power.

((((They)))) want to own everything and want you to own nothing.

China is rich and powerful today only because of ((((them)))) and might be the global hegemon only because of ((((them)))). The ghost cities in china are probably for ((((them)))).

I don't think (((They))) have much control over China at all. I think it's just going to be Jewsa VS China in the next 20 years.

I don't think (((They))) have much control over China at all. I think it's just going to be Jewsa VS China in the next 20 years.

They do have some control I'm sure

(((They))) don't care at all who is the global hegemon.
What they care about is the rigged and corrupted financial system to stay the same. And since China obeys their financial rules they are totally fine with it taking over the world. The bankers and the overlords are gonna make money the same way they do now.

“They” as in the kikes?

What drawbacks or benefits would we (incels) have if the kikes win? The world is still rigged against us. No matter which side we are, we are hated. :blackpill:

What drawbacks or benefits would we (incels) have if the kikes win? The world is still rigged against us. No matter which side we are, we are hated. :blackpill:
This is true, but they continue contributing to the things which decay society, so even peripherally you're affected.

This is true, but they continue contributing to the things which decay society, so even peripherally you're affected.
True, that's why I hate them kek

The Jewsa is world Jewry's star golem. Why would (((they))) want to replace it with a bunch of gooks who don't give a shit about jews?

(((They))) don't care at all who is the global hegemon.
What they care about is the rigged and corrupted financial system to stay the same. And since China obeys their financial rules they are totally fine with it taking over the world. The bankers and the overlords are gonna make money the same way they do now.
Based. :feelsmage: