Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever wonder what former .is members are up to these days?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Blkpillpres is the first one that comes to mind. He was possibly the most notorious user in .is history. He still has the most threads featured in the must read section. He was narcissistic as fuck but I have to admit some of the best threads I’ve ever read on my time in the incelisphere have been from him. It’s been like 6 months since he left I wonder if he achieved his dream of wealthmaxxing and fucking hookers yet dude was obsessed with that

he roped or worse yet he transitionmaxxed to a troon

He found fulfillment
More than most can say.

wealth maxxing can’t fill the hole of no one wanting you

we probably shot himself after failing yo moneymaxx

Most old members vanished because they are too exhausted from wageslaving.

I think of him and how painfull it must be to not post here anymore, he was too arrogant to admit he had a few incorrect assumptions. I hope it works for him tho because if not his world will come crashing down.

The fakecels who left likely got a gf, who probably broke up with them sooner or later. The trucels just continue to LDAR, some find a more worthwhile cope.

Blkpillpres is the first one that comes to mind. He was possibly the most notorious user in .is history. He still has the most threads featured in the must read section. He was narcissistic as fuck but I have to admit some of the best threads I’ve ever read on my time in the incelisphere have been from him. It’s been like 6 months since he left I wonder if he achieved his dream of wealthmaxxing and fucking hookers yet dude was obsessed with that
Fucking their toilets, mang

They're all making out with their Stacy gfs

Blkpillpress describes hard-to-grasp blackpill truth in easy way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back